What does he weigh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does he weigh?

Moved one of my feeders around and the hogs found it quick. Lots of them. Then they all disappear when this guy comes around. For reference, the barrel holds about 6 bags of corn so it’s not huge.

Comment

200 ish

Comment

256#

Comment

Those of us larger guys.... should take pics under feeders in this pose. Would help alot of questions

Comment

He’s ripe enough to pick !

Comment

We’ll I guess I need to get a scale and go bag him now! Thanks

Comment

Looks like that pig can prolly hold about 6 bags of corn too!

Comment

227 plus or minus a couple

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
                    Looks like that pig can prolly hold about 6 bags of corn too!
                    I’m sure I’ve fed him at least that many bags. Plus the other lease members. He’s number one on the target list for sure.

Camera says he shows up every night around dark and comes back frequently all night until 4-5am.

Comment

Shoot him, weigh him, tell us what he weighed. Bet he poses at close to 325 lbs.

Comment

Assuming that’s a moultrie 30-gal feeder... that hog goes 220#.

Comment

What's he weigh? I say enough! And I'm thinking that isn't a Moultrie 30-gal feeder.

Comment

We kill lots of hogs with thermal and try to weigh any big ones.. since we started doing this I now know less about guessing hog weights… Shoot boars all the time that we think will weigh 220 and they end up weighing 180. Also shoot boars that we think will weigh 180 and they end up weighing 220.. lol..

He’s bigger than 150 and less than 300 is all I can tell you

Comment

I had a lone boar, not quite his size, do the same. He ran 1 of my feeders for a few months and kept all other pigs away. Deer would eat alongside him.

Day after we killed him a sounder moved in

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X