Binocular Harness - which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Binocular Harness - which one?

What do you all use - and are totally happy with?

I have the normal, cheap harness. Pretty darn good, except that the straps are slick and it only stays adjusted right for a few minutes & then the binoculars slide down to waist level. Kind of gotten used to this, but would like better.

Marsupial here

Comment

Ive used Alaska Guide Creations, and currently Kuiu and love them both.

Comment

I have a T and K hunting gear bino harness and love it. Haven’t used it in the field yet but have shot my bow with it on and it doesn’t get in the way and doesn’t move around.

Comment

I have a Kuiu harness, really wish I would have spent the extra money and got the marsupial! My buddy has one and it is superior in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
            the marsupial! My buddy has one and it is superior in my opinion
            this

Comment

Marsupial Binocular Pouch allows quick one handed access to your optics. The front lid stays opens and closes by utilizing strong magnets.

Comment

Check out the Rick Young harness if you dont need a pouch, its cheap and works. Also sells attachments for rangfinders etc.

Comment

We caught the badlands harness on sale last year and grabbed a couple. Wasnt something I thought I would like but it was handy in New Mex and S. Tx doing spot and stalk

Comment

I have a Kuiu harness, really wish I would have spent the extra money and got the marsupial! My buddy has one and it is superior in my opinion
                    I have the Kuiu pro and didn't go with the marsupial for a few reasons. Kuiu is waterproof, you can fit more sixes of binos in one harness with the shim system, and the largest Kuiu bino harness doesn't weigh as much as the smallest Marsupial.

Not sure if you have the older Kuiu but the pro is top notch and very well built.

Comment

Another fan of the Rick Young product. Virtually no weight to it.

Comment

Originally posted by TXDUCKCUTTER View Post
                        Check out the Rick Young harness if you dont need a pouch, its cheap and works. Also sells attachments for rangfinders etc.
                        This is what I use. I like them because they are not as hot as the other bulky ones.

Comment

Originally posted by MillsJake View Post
                          I have the Kuiu pro and didn't go with the marsupial for a few reasons. Kuiu is waterproof, you can fit more sixes of binos in one harness with the shim system, and the largest Kuiu bino harness doesn't weigh as much as the smallest Marsupial.

Not sure if you have the older Kuiu but the pro is top notch and very well built.
                          I do not have the pro, I like my kuiu for what it is and the price I paid, but if I had another backcountry hunt planned this year I would definitely get a different harness. From what you are saying about the pro it sounds like I need to look into it. I never concern myself with weight too much because I am a really big guy, I just don't like things moving around and the harness I'm running is always needing adjustment.

Comment

Another check for the Marsupial. Went on several rough scouting trips with it and it holds up good.

Comment

I do not have the pro, I like my kuiu for what it is and the price I paid, but if I had another backcountry hunt planned this year I would definitely get a different harness. From what you are saying about the pro it sounds like I need to look into it. I never concern myself with weight too much because I am a really big guy, I just don't like things moving around and the harness I'm running is always needing adjustment.
                              I havent had any issue with it moving around or needing adjustments during hunts, But if your are ever in the South Houston area your more than welcome to check mine out.

Comment

Working...
                              X