Leeville Louisiana fishing trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leeville Louisiana fishing trip

Headed to Leeville down by Fourchon to fish Friday and Saturday with a group from work. Anyone ever been down in that area? Hoping the weather will cooperate. The guys went a couple years ago and limited out on trout with 3 boats. Never been so excited for the trip

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
    Headed to Leeville down by Fourchon to fish Friday and Saturday with a group from work. Anyone ever been down in that area? Hoping the weather will cooperate. The guys went a couple years ago and limited out on trout with 3 boats. Never been so excited for the trip
    Which guides y'all fishing with down there? I have some great friends that are guides out of the lodge in leevile. They have been killing them lately, multi boat limits. If you can get the weather this time of year its almost a slam dunk

Comment

Aaron Pierce with 4 horseman is what i believe they said. we have 3 boats going out

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
        Aaron Pierce with 4 horseman is what i believe they said. we have 3 boats going out
        Ha, Tell Aaron Remmy Said Hi. Tell Captian Troy Robichaux that Remmy said F off and tell Capt Roger Dowdy I'll see him on our elk hunt in oct. You guys should do fine on the fish, You'll be fishing with some of the best in the biz and that area hands down.

Comment

Weather is looking good for this weekend, yall should do well. Bowfishing weather is even better! Good luck!

Comment

Now your getting my hopes up. Looking forward to it

Comment

I love leesville, never fished the area but daddy and I played a ton of golf at toro/emerald hills by Hodges Gardens over the years... Not that this has anything to do with the thread but just good memories!

Comment

You'll love it.

Hope the tide and wind are perfect for you.

Note, watch your speed as you're heading in. I can't remember where it is, but there is a speed trap somewhere on that route as you get close to Leeville.

I think this site has the speed trap marked - https://www.speedtrap.org/louisiana/leesville/

Here is a motivational video for you:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82-dGNCZ9uA"]Leeville Redfish and Trout - YouTube[/ame]

Tite lines

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettH View Post
                  I love leesville, never fished the area but daddy and I played a ton of golf at toro/emerald hills by Hodges Gardens over the years... Not that this has anything to do with the thread but just good memories!
                  Leesville is a lot different than Leeville! =)

But we used to go to Hodges Garden when I was a kid. Grandmother lived in Fisher/Many area just down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

But we used to go to Hodges Garden when I was a kid. Grandmother lived in Fisher/Many area just down the road.
                    There is no way in the world you could pay me to go fish in LEESVILLE. Spent several of the worst months of my life in that shathole of a town while working on Ft. Polk and building a live fire training facility up in the Peason Ridge WMA.

Comment

Originally posted by lck90 View Post
                      There is no way in the world you could pay me to go fish in LEESVILLE. Spent several of the worst months of my life in that shathole of a town while working on Ft. Polk and building a live fire training facility up in the Peason Ridge WMA.
                      Funny you mention that.....my grandmother would drive us about 20-30 miles to Peason Ridge Range and fish in a big tank/small lake. Caught a lot of fish there! My step grandfather was born in Peason...population 50 something at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Haha! guess I just read fast

Comment

That speed trap is in Golden Meadow.

Comment

Originally posted by Seatruckn View Post
                            That speed trap is in Golden Meadow.
                            Ya, don't speed there. They will get you everytime.

Comment

getting everything loaded up this evening. will head out in the morning

Comment

Working...
                              X