2021 College Softball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
    Agree to disagree. I can appreciate the nuances of softball and the skill of those girls is incredible, but I'll take a chess match pitching duel and 400 ft bombs all day over softball.
    Softball offers the same pitching / hitting chess matches and 240 bombs with a softball are comaparable to a 400 ft bomb with a baseball. Games are very similar yet very different at the same time. To each their own.

Comment

2021 College Softball

Players like Montana get my attention, other than that I’m good with beer league.

21 up, 21 down, on her 21st birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bama is going to be tough to beat . OU probably will get revenge in two games later today. So my prediction is bama and OU in finals and Bama winning it all but will go 3 games.

Comment

Comment

Update My daughters HS team (Rains) Just won the Texas 3A state title!
            And she is now the 3A all state Pitcher!
            Her stats for the year.
            28-0
            156 innings pitched
            6 earned runs
            13 walks
            334 strikeouts
            .269 ERA
            Throws 61- 66 mph with tons of movement with a 45-47 mph change up.
            Speed is great but it's all about the movement! her riseball is her strikeout pitch.
            imagine seeing a 63mph curve in or out, or a screw, then a 46 mph change that freezes most batters then a riseball at 64-65 the change makes it look 70 mph.

Comment

2021 College Softball

6 Earned runs in 156 innings![emoji15]

Congrats to her, that is impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                Update My daughters HS team (Rains) Just won the Texas 3A state title!
                And she is now the 3A all state Pitcher!
                Her stats for the year.
                28-0
                156 innings pitched
                6 earned runs
                13 walks
                334 strikeouts
                .269 ERA
                Throws 61- 66 mph with tons of movement with a 45-47 mph change up.
                Speed is great but it's all about the movement! her riseball is her strikeout pitch.
                imagine seeing a 63mph curve in or out, or a screw, then a 46 mph change that freezes most batters then a riseball at 64-65 the change makes it look 70 mph.
                That’s pretty darn impressive!! Congratulations to her and you!!

Comment

I watch both but you can not compare the two athletically. That would be like mixed sex MMA fight or 100 yard dash.

Comment

I'm a fan of both because they do their own thing. I never liked watching women's basketball, tennis, swimming, golf, track and field, etc. because they are just slower, less athletic versions of the men's game. The thing that is so great about softball is that is is NOT baseball!

Comment

OK advances knocking out the Cinderella team...Bama and Fouts getting hammered by Noles early!

Comment

WOW… 6-0 Bama getting beat and Foust is out of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BRust View Post
                          WOW… 6-0 Bama getting beat and Foust is out of the game.
                          Bama getting skull drug!!

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                            Dang FSU got some fight in them! Sent the lady swamp dwellers home to their locker room for the season.
                            Man I knew they had some fight in them but dang! Fouts pitches the first perfect game in 21 years and FSU knocks her out in the third inning. Bama down 7-0 in the 3rd and they were shut out by FSU yesterday. I think you can say turn out the lights as the Roll Tide bats have sunk!!!

Comment

Boomer!

Comment

Down goes Bama....Noles gonna give OU all they want

Comment

Working...
                                X