• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for the family

Comment

So Sad. Prayers for his family. RiP

Comment

Prayers sent for Matt’s family and friends.

Comment

Truly one of a kind! **** shame. Thoughts and prayers for his family and many friends.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BOWERIK View Post
            TBH Golf Tournament. Travis and myself against Patek and Anthony for the lowest score, it was in Austin and I cannot remember which course it was at, but we beat them. The bet was Patek would get a tattoo of himself on himself, LeeB was the artist. This is the pic after Lee got finished. The yellow things are french fries, after Bownanza the year the before there was a french fry incident in college station. The old school folks would remember. Patek covered the bet, love him forever.
            It was classic...anyone keep up with LeeB?? I lost track after he got hitched & left us.

That weekend at the ranch with matt was legend...we hit it off from the get go & I'll never forget our exchange of $$$$ / over two nights of playing dice & more. Some things are like vegas.

Still can't believe this has happened...thanks for the pics Dale. His Dad was quite the character as well & another immediate like. This sucks.

Comment

Prayers for the family and friends.

Comment

Very sad deal. Prayers all around; especially for his wife and girls.

Comment

Originally posted by BOWERIK View Post
                  TBH Golf Tournament. Travis and myself against Patek and Anthony for the lowest score, it was in Austin and I cannot remember which course it was at, but we beat them. The bet was Patek would get a tattoo of himself on himself, LeeB was the artist. This is the pic after Lee got finished. The yellow things are french fries, after Bownanza the year the before there was a french fry incident in college station. The old school folks would remember. Patek covered the bet, love him forever.
                  This was one of the best stories. I remember the French fry incident from the bonanza before the tat. Like everyone said he was always a good time. Thoughts and prayers to his family and all his close friends. Such a terrible deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    It was classic...anyone keep up with LeeB?? I lost track after he got hitched & left us.

That weekend at the ranch with matt was legend...we hit it off from the get go & I'll never forget our exchange of $$$$ / over two nights of playing dice & more. Some things are like vegas.

Still can't believe this has happened...thanks for the pics Dale. His Dad was quite the character as well & another immediate like. This sucks.
                    LeeB is still around and living in lampasas on the family ranch. Still building motorcycles and painting.

I also had the privilege of spending a weekend in the brush with the legend that was Matt Patek. He would call every now and then and send me messages about how bad he wanted to take us fishing - sadly, I never took him up on it.

My heart hurts for his beautiful family.

Godspeed, Patek.

Comment

****, I didn’t know Matt, but I’ve heard that name around here for years. Awful news, prayers for his friends and family.

Comment

Such horrible news. So sorry for everyone’s loss.

Great tribute Dale.

Comment

Prayers up for the Family and friends I hate to hear such bad news.

Comment

Thanks for posting Dale. I was thinking about you guys when I was texting Weeaks last night.

I got to hang out with Patek several times through our mutual friends. He was an awesome dude and I always enjoyed talking dove hunting and bay fishing with him.

His family and friends are in our prayers. I can’t even begin to imagine the pain his girls are in.

Comment

Prayers for peace, comfort and understanding for his firms D’s and family and all who loved him, especially for his wife and children. God wrap your loving arms around this family and comfort them in knowing their loved one is Home with you.

Comment

That’s terrible
                                Prayin for the family

Comment

Working...
                                X