Tagged Out in the Hill Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged Out in the Hill Country

After killing a nice 8 point during bow season, I was on doe and cull patrol Thanksgiving week. Was able to get it done 3 days in a row!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Way to go man. Great video and excellent shooting.

Comment

Well done! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats and great video.
        That doe that came out on the 26th with the buck looked like a big un.

They usually show up once your doe tags are spent . it's as if they know.

Comment

Great videos. How long you hunted the Grote Ranch. I know their son Kyle. He owns a bbq place here in Belton/Morgan's Point

Comment

Originally posted by goldtip5575 View Post
            Great videos. How long you hunted the Grote Ranch. I know their son Kyle. He owns a bbq place here in Belton/Morgan's Point
            Yep, that’s them. I’ve met Kyle a handful of times when they come down for the holidays. Great people. Been out there since 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
              Congrats and great video.
              That doe that came out on the 26th with the buck looked like a big un.

They usually show up once your doe tags are spent . it's as if they know.
              Yep, every single time!

Comment

Great vid! Sweet blood trails. What broadhead are you using? Also, whats the simplest way to record your shot and watch in slow mo? Been wanting to do it but don't know how/which camera to use?
                Last edited by Deft; 12-22-2020, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Great shots !!! Love heart shots !!

Comment

Doin' work son! Nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by Deft View Post
                      Great vid! Sweet blood trails. What broadhead are you using? Also, whats the simplest way to record your shot and watch in slow mo? Been wanting to do it but don't know how/which camera to use?
                      Slick Trick Mag. Broke the opposite leg on the pass through on the buck and one of the does in the video. Love those things!

I have a Sony Handicam and edit the footage with iMovie on an iPad. Not the best quality, but gets the job done... price is reasonable as well.

Comment

Comment

Excellent shooting! Congrats!

Comment

Great job

Comment

Nice, congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X