No announcement yet.

2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Tech lives to fight another game. Offense needs to get untracked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      There will lots lots of emotions in the Cajun dugout tonight. Half the team is from Texas and Coach Deggs spent 6 years at A&M as a coach. Hitting rock bottom and getting fired saved his life and marriage/family. Coach Robichaux gave him a second chance and this team will be ready to play.

If the Cajuns can get runners on base, expect lots of stealing & bunts to manufacture runs while forcing the A&M defense to make the plays. Don’t be surprised if you see a suicide squeeze, sacrifice bunts, and players stealing home. They play very aggressive on the bases.
      USL has decent pitching. Speed and defense is what wins for them. After their 4th batter there is a pretty good dropoff. Hope they manufacture a lot of runs.

Coworkers’s son plays for the Cajuns. He told me this morning the party and food started early. I can just imagine how good it smells around their tailgate areas.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
        Bobcats won big!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Did you catch the pick off at first by the Bobcat catcher? Figured that would make everyone s highlight real. Feel bad for the runner.

Naa.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Nice.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Tech pitching looking good and hitting has sucked. Exact opposite of rest of year.

Comment

2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Pregame at The Chicken. Quite a few Horned Frogs in here enjoying themselves. Good stuff.

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 06-04-2022, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Let's go Horns.

Comment

Whatever happens here…I’m glad my wife is staying at a hotel tonight![emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji1598][emoji1598][emoji1598]

Comment

gordon struggled a little in 1st inning. Hope he settles down. hopefully horns can get the offense going

Comment

Why do all of the Texas hitters stare at the pitcher? Guy got hit with a breaking ball lol... Hodo stares every time someone throws an inside pitch...

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        Why do all of the Texas hitters stare at the pitcher? Guy got hit with a breaking ball lol... Hodo stares every time someone throws an inside pitch...
                        Never noticed it until today. Other than Hodo anyway. He does.

Comment

Ready to watch Zero U play and instead Vandy is beating NM State 21 -1. WTH!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

If ya got a drunk home crowd, might as well get them fired up.[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              If ya got a drunk home crowd, might as well get them fired up.[emoji23]

It's embarrassing. The SS is out of control. He got hit with a breaking ball too. Lane and Mitch are the wrong guys to screw with is all I can say. This guy is throwing power sinkers. Somebody will get hurt!

Comment

Faltine is always mad about something.

Comment

Working...
                                X