Day at Granger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day at Granger

Went out this morning, first light. rode my bike in and dumped it off close to where I will be hunting soon. today was a spot n stalk and check camera. did my usual rounds, notice Corp Eng. came in and mowed big sections of the tall grass down. didn't see much even the area where i found a few hog nest and dz beddings. wind was good and strong keep the nose down, finally was able to walk up on a sleeping hog in the mud. Got even set on my bow, draw back and that sucka jumped up spun around and looked at me as soon as i pulled the trigger. frustating! Searched for around 10 minutes looking for the hog but never seen it again. Went back to my tree and check out the Cam, now I see why I havent seen any hogs in this area.. images upload.. time to move,,
    DH
    Attached Files

Nice pics. Is that an old foundation of a house?

Comment

Almost missed that second dog. They look healthy

Comment

There's an old swimming pool or concrete tank in one area. That's probably what it is

Comment

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post
          Nice pics. Is that an old foundation of a house?
          its a erosion breakwall, found on most of the dry creek beds on that side of the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
            Almost missed that second dog. They look healthy
            Same here, after watching the video a few times there's a 3rd one walking down behind the tree by the breakwall

Comment

@DHOutdoorsman awesome day it sounds like. Congrats on getting super close.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like a great day. I’ll be out there this weekend probably.

Comment

Originally posted by ShedHunter19 View Post
                  Sounds like a great day. I’ll be out there this weekend probably.

Comment

Working...
                  X