Montana Knife Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    Chew, for a momant, I thought you were selling another one.

"Sharp" looking knife sir.
    Thanks! I have several more to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      You too! Next time we need to have a longer chat. [emoji1]
      Yes sir
      Please forgive man I was on a mission to get that f-150 bed delivered and make the three other stops I had!
      Yes we will do lunch one day!

Comment

Looks awesome. Now I want one!

Comment

Glad you posted this. I'd never heard of them but they look like they're the real deal. I'll report back when my blade comes in.

Comment

I thought about trying for the Beartooth drop they had the other day, but decided that's more blade than I need for around here.

Comment

Originally posted by bigt6450 View Post
              I thought about trying for the Beartooth drop they had the other day, but decided that's more blade than I need for around here.
              Yep...I don't really need that one. I want a Speedgoat model though.

Comment

Finally got to put my Stonewall to work on a buck I took Tuesday night. I have never spent this kind of coin on a knife, but I've got to say that I couldn't be happier with what I've got and look forward to having it for many years. I wanted to get a Speedgoat, but at this point not sure I really need it. Maybe once they're on the website with some regularity, but for now looking forward to cutting up the deer this weekend with this one.
                Attached Files

Comment

They sold out a big run of Speedgoats yesterday fairly quickly. Glad to see them doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                    They sold out a big run of Speedgoats yesterday fairly quickly. Glad to see them doing well.
                    Yessir. That's the next one on my list...but gotta pay for my Minchew Knife first!

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
                      Finally got to put my Stonewall to work on a buck I took Tuesday night. I have never spent this kind of coin on a knife, but I've got to say that I couldn't be happier with what I've got and look forward to having it for many years. I wanted to get a Speedgoat, but at this point not sure I really need it. Maybe once they're on the website with some regularity, but for now looking forward to cutting up the deer this weekend with this one.
                      Thanks for the review. My blackfoot model made short work of a hog. Very sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Yessir. That's the next one on my list...but gotta pay for my Minchew Knife first!
                        Its coming soon.....hand polishing blade now.

Comment

I picked up a Stonewall during the last drop as well. Hoping to get to use it this week. Also scored a Speedgoat this week as well. Planning on strapping that to the pack or throwing it on my belt since it's more lightweight. Unfortunately I don't think it will arrive before I go hunt this weekend, so I'll have to wait until I'm back to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigt6450 View Post
                            I picked up a Stonewall during the last drop as well. Hoping to get to use it this week. Also scored a Speedgoat this week as well. Planning on strapping that to the pack or throwing it on my belt since it's more lightweight. Unfortunately I don't think it will arrive before I go hunt this weekend, so I'll have to wait until I'm back to get it.
                            I got mine really quick after I had a successful purchase. Hopefully you get it in time.

Comment

As long as y'all are recharged by the time my production hunters drop next spring

Comment

You could go to work for him. They are advertising for help. Can't keep up.

Comment

Working...
                                X