Who actually cares.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who actually cares.

I’m sorry for this but it’s been driving me crazy. People will post stuff in here and actually not use proper English. WHO CARES. Not me I know what they meant and it don’t bother me but some people are relentless in it. Does it bother you that it’s not Texas Bowhunter and Grammer School or does it matter. If this belongs in the politics so be it. But people are trying to congratulate a daughter being accepted or excepted into a school. Congrats to her.

Whom?

Comment

There have been a few over the years that pretty much all they contributed was correcting people’s grammar and bitching about anyone who didn’t agree with them........have not seen them in a few months

Comment

nope.... don't bother me a bit.............
        I figure, so long as we're not speaking chineeze............
        Defund, the grammer police.................

Comment

The incorrect grammar doesn’t really bother me, but neither did the guy that gave him a friendly correction. I felt like he was very polite about it. If I was mispronouncing a word or using it in the wrong context I would want to be corrected.

To each their own; takes all kinds of kinds, and thank goodness we aren’t all the same. Enjoy your weekend, sir.

Comment

The grammar police don't bother me.

Neither do the police-the-grammar-police.

Comment

Originally posted by bownut View Post
              I’m sorry for this but it’s been driving me crazy. People will post stuff in here and actually not use proper English. WHO CARES. Not me I know what they meant and it don’t bother me but some people are relentless in it. Does it bother you that it’s not Texas Bowhunter and Grammer School or does it matter. If this belongs in the politics so be it. But people are trying to congratulate a daughter being accepted or excepted into a school. Congrats to her.
              Dude it was a freakin joke and everyone else is giving a hard time too in jest. Everyone is happy for her no doubt, quite an accomplishment. If you are offended then go grab a pair of truck nutz off another truck since you dont want to descend a pair

Comment

That time of the month or what dipstick?

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  Dude it was a freakin joke and everyone else is giving a hard time too in jest. Everyone is happy for her no doubt, quite an accomplishment. If you are offended then go grab a pair of truck nutz off another truck since you dont want to descend a pair
                  That’s funny.

Comment

Let it go brother. Your kinda new here. Not everyone pays attention to that. You'll get it after ya been here a while. And see what goes on. On the other hand, I heard a saying once when I was in my early 20s. "In every herd of horses, you'll find at least 1 that is half donkey". (if ya get my drift) . Hang in there. And don't take anything personal. This is a very large pool of people. There are a lot of good people here that have good intentions. But don't always know when or what to post. It can be hard trying to understand what someone has written when you can't see that person's face or expressions. That is why I highly encourage all to use the emoji features . It helps others to understand what your, or they, are trying to say.
                    Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-13-2020, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Comment

If you start a sentence with the word ,"Who"... doesn't it generally end with a question mark?

Comment

It helps others to understand what your, or they, are trying to say.
                          Perfect example

Comment

It’s G r a m m a r

Comment

Here, have a Snickers. You're not yourself when you're hungry.

Comment

Working...
                              X