• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
    You are gonna hurt some feelers.
    LOL! Sometimes the truth hurts!!

Comment

Better than I did Saturday. I don't mind losing to a lady. Good for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        We where in fish all morning but couldn’t quite get to them. We managed to get a few.

The best part….. cooked up for lunch.

Awesome Heath. You just can’t beat a pretty summer day on the water and having fresh fish for dinner to top it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          We where in fish all morning but couldn’t quite get to them. We managed to get a few.

The best part….. cooked up for lunch.

Good stuff!

Comment

Crab Trap Report: Better than the previous 3 weekends, 6 traps yielded about 2 dozen crabs

Fishing Report: About the same as the previous weekends. A lot of upper slot, and a few over sized redfish on good tidal movements, bite died as slack tide approached. Flounder bite was best I’ve ever experienced on the incoming tide, ended up catching about 10 on plastics, lost countless more from missed hook ups or they spit it. The green water provided enough clarity I saw over a dozen times flounder actually chasing my plastics allowing me to slow my retrieve even more and watch them grab it almost at my feet. They are most any color, I used a variety of paddle tails.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Public View Post
              [IMG]

Crab Trap Report: Better than the previous 3 weekends, 6 traps yielded about 2 dozen crabs

Fishing Report: About the same as the previous weekends. A lot of upper slot, and a few over sized redfish on good tidal movements, bite died as slack tide approached. Flounder bite was best I’ve ever experienced on the incoming tide, ended up catching about 10 on plastics, lost countless more from missed hook ups or they spit it. The green water provided enough clarity I saw over a dozen times flounder actually chasing my plastics allowing me to slow my retrieve even more and watch them grab it almost at my feet. They are most any color, I used a variety of paddle tails.

Congrats! Great Trip!

Comment

I had Nathan Gray booked for tomorrow and have to cancel. Nathan is on the fish big time right now.

If any of you are interested in going tomorrow in Galveston, give him a shout and let him know Tyler Murray sent you. Will be a croaker trip, would go out of Galveston Bait & Tackle or Watermans Marina, I'm not sure which but he's been out of Watermans for a few weeks. Nathan charges $500 + bait for up to 3 people. He will wade or stay in the boat. My last couple trips have been drifting over shell at daylight and we've had all our trout before 8am. Then we go wade when it gets hot enough we are ready to get in and cool off.

Nathan Gray - 713-299-4647

Comment

Nathan is a good guide

Comment

That’s a solid box of fish ! Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                      I had Nathan Gray booked for tomorrow and have to cancel. Nathan is on the fish big time right now.

If any of you are interested in going tomorrow in Galveston, give him a shout and let him know Tyler Murray sent you. Will be a croaker trip, would go out of Galveston Bait & Tackle or Watermans Marina, I'm not sure which but he's been out of Watermans for a few weeks. Nathan charges $500 + bait for up to 3 people. He will wade or stay in the boat. My last couple trips have been drifting over shell at daylight and we've had all our trout before 8am. Then we go wade when it gets hot enough we are ready to get in and cool off.

Nathan Gray - 713-299-4647
                      Originally posted by El General View Post
                      Nathan is a good guide
                      Nathan is awesome. He's so good with kids too, my boy loves him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        My 74 year old mother just got back from a trip to Eastern Europe and was ready to make a wade in POC.

Awesome!

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                        Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                        *and catch more fish than most people in this thread.
                        You are gonna hurt some feelers.

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                        Better than I did Saturday. I don't mind losing to a lady. Good for her.
                        Same here...I ended with a 25" red and a couple 19" specks, but I was happy with that

Comment

Nothing wrong with that!!

Comment

Slow day on the pond. Donated ballyhoo to BFT mostly. Did have one wahoo that cut an Ilander off after a run. This young lady caught her first dorado- Raised one small billfish but could not get her to play
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              My 74 year old mother just got back from a trip to Eastern Europe and was ready to make a wade in POC.

Downright Impressive!

Comment

Well my fishing buddy (Dax my youngest son) who i do not get to fish with much because he now fishes for a living got some work done. 1st pic is him working the wire on a blue marlin. Second pic is photo with boat owner and son. Dax hooked up a white marlin for Dad and son to real in together. Dax loves his job and really appreciates getting to do what he loves for a living, on a bad @$$ boat with a great family oriented owner.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X