2022 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flex View Post
    Decided to hit Waco, fishing timber and the bridge. Slow so far. Catching good fish but just one in a spot then move. Think I'm going to head south tomorrow.

Taking a break from working 3 jobs this weekend. Figure if I'm going to be poor I may as well have fun sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    You have some good ones in there. Now for the beer in that slime water I'm out

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

**** its Natty light can't taste any worse.

Thought I broke 2# finally. No cigar!

Comment

I'm not sure how you guys manage to catch a ton every time you go. But still a fun day. Caught enough to eat!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

You know he shot guns them from the bottom so even more slime down there![emoji1787][emoji3577]

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
            Decided to hit Waco, fishing timber and the bridge. Slow so far. Catching good fish but just one in a spot then move. Think I'm going to head south tomorrow.

Taking a break from working 3 jobs this weekend. Figure if I'm going to be poor I may as well have fun sometimes.

Ain’t no way in hell fish are going in my beer cooler!! Tough day for us. Tied for 22nd. Half pound out of top 10. Didn’t catch a good fish all day. had a pound and a quarter more Monday and Tuesday and left out areas alone. Slapped a fat hybrid crappie in the face for 5 minutes with a minnow and she never moved. Woulda made top 5 with that fish in the boat. Deep dish pepperoni from Pizza Glen coming right up and some cold beers and camp with some of our Missouri buds to go tell them their lake sucks and we’re ready to get back to E Tx!!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
              You know he shot guns them from the bottom so even more slime down there![emoji1787][emoji3577]
              Even worse

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                Ain’t no way in hell fish are going in my beer cooler!! Tough day for us. Tied for 22nd. Half pound out of top 10. Didn’t catch a good fish all day. had a pound and a quarter more Monday and Tuesday and left out areas alone. Slapped a fat hybrid crappie in the face for 5 minutes with a minnow and she never moved. Woulda made top 5 with that fish in the boat. Deep dish pepperoni from Pizza Glen coming right up and some cold beers and camp with some of our Missouri buds to go tell them their lake sucks and we’re ready to get back to E Tx!!
                Looks like 2 lb. Fish are rare there! Good to see Jason and Jordan hanging around. Go make a big run today!

Comment

Decent morning so far on Rayburn. 22 crappie and momma hung a good bass on 4lb test lol
                  Attached Files

Comment

Great ditch pickle! That'll make several sammiches, Michael!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      Decent morning so far on Rayburn. 22 crappie and momma hung a good bass on 4lb test lol
                      They were tough today. Ended with 33 crappie around 11am. Was hot and they were finicky for sure

Comment

33 is a good number. Makes for lotta sammiches.

Wonder how Slew and Gann are doing.

Comment

Finished in 10th! Got a plaque and a check. Happy with it after being in 22 yesterday! Thought we could do what we did today both days and better but the fish proved us wrong again!

About to have BBQ and go to bed early so we can hit the road home tomorrow.

Comment

Congrats on the check and plaque, Slew. That's a pretty good jump up the pole.

Comment

Nice! Y'all wear them sacalait out.

Kids wanted to fish today so went back to waco. Crazy, couldn't pull any off timber or the bridge. Found two good brush piles in protected water away from the idiots with 150k wake boats pulling tubes.

I don't find a pile like this often! But when I do I usually catch a fish or two! Kids caught some good ones! Jax outfished me!

Comment

Well done slew! Very respectable finish.

Would love to see how much air Flex could get off of one of sea plow boats!

Comment

Working...
                                X