Waiting Patiently!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
    Wife just called and said she received a text that our appointment has been canceled. I could have been working on some stuff I need to do here around the house instead of inside the house in case they call the house phone. They don’t have my cell number.
    I'd be PO'ed and calling/texting someone. Are you dealing with Lowes or Samsung?

think I'd be researching contact information online and getting ahold of someone.

Comment

I would own an appliance from a box store due to this same song and dance.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
        We just got our new LG from lowes on Tuesday. Got the warranty just in case since we caught the fridge on sale. Hopefully we don't need it though.
        You will be glad you got the warranty!

Comment

Waiting Patiently!!!

My parents built a house in 1983. Talked to the people that bought it from them in 1995 a few months ago and they still have the same refrigerator, microwave, oven and dishwasher that were installed when it was built. They said they’re still going strong and they haven’t even thought about replacing them with any of this modern junk.

The GE microwave that I have in the house I just built quit working in a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My generator was to be delivered yesterday between 8 - 5 with a phone call ahead of time from the driver. He showed up at 6:00 without calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
              I would own an appliance from a box store due to this same song and dance.
              Same here. We bought our last two appliances from a local store in order to avoid what these other guys are going through.

Comment

I just told the wife, give me everything I need and I will go to Lowes and won’t leave till they make it right. It looks like their warranty service is put thru a third party. I have a good mind just loading the dang thang up and drop it off at the return desk and just tell them when they get it fixed they can bring it back or I’ll just pick out a new one. I don’t put up with bull chit!!!

Comment

call em, ask for the manager and say you're bringing in the bad one and want a new one. That will get their attention. I wouldn't just leave it with them.

Comment

Most of the time Lowes here in Tyler you can’t even find anyone in the appliance area to help you
                    I’d bet you could bring your own dolly inside & haul out a display unit & load it up and then bring yours back inside & put it back in place as the display unit

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                      Most of the time Lowes here in Tyler you can’t even find anyone in the appliance area to help you
                      I’d bet you could bring your own dolly inside & haul out a display unit & load it up and then bring yours back inside & put it back in place as the display unit
                      Last Friday, I was in Lowes pricing some things and on my way out, I saw my wife walking in. So I get up with her at the customer service desk. She explained to the girl what was going on. The manager over appliances was still out for lunch and this other guy comes up. This time I did the talking and pretty much told him what you just said.
                      Somebody is supposed to come out tomorrow. Now, I’m not going to hold my breath. I can tell y’all this, we will never buy another appliance of any kind from Lowes ever again.

Comment

Last Friday, I was in Lowes pricing some things and on my way out, I saw my wife walking in. So I get up with her at the customer service desk. She explained to the girl what was going on. The manager over appliances was still out for lunch and this other guy comes up. This time I did the talking and pretty much told him what you just said.
                        Somebody is supposed to come out tomorrow. Now, I’m not going to hold my breath. I can tell y’all this, we will never buy another appliance of any kind from Lowes ever again.
                        Lowes in Bryan?

I was in there last Friday after 4 to pick up a "curbside" order. They called me on Thursday and said it was ready. I get there and they had not even pulled it. It was an order of 15 bags of mulch and 12 concrete blocks. It took me over an hour to find the curbside associate, find out where to go to get it, and to have it loaded. I could have saved time by doing it all myself.

Comment

I had similar issues with an appliance package for my house a couple years ago. Multiple no shows, missing appliances that nobody could find, guarantees they would be delivered and never were, and the run-around on cancelling a missing dishwasher to get a refund. I ended up buying the same dishwasher from a local appliance place and had it within a week for the same price as Lowes' "sale price." I will never again buy appliances from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                            Lowes in Bryan?
                            Yes ma’am

Comment

The older GE freezer (1st picture) has been going strong for about 10 years. The newer Frigidaire freezer (2nd picture) will only get down to 14 degrees. We started having problems with it right after the warranty expired We have to run the fan you see sitting on top to keep the compressor cool. We have it off right now since our deer meat supply is getting lower as the season approaches.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

This is why I always ask TBH if buying an expensive item is worth the money. If it's quality I pay more.
                                Otherwise I buy as cheap as I can and return as fast as I can if it doesn't work right.

They ask if I want a warranty for "x" dollars and I give them a look like screw that! LOL They're worthless.

Comment

Working...
                                X