• Time
  • Show
Clear All

folks who take dogs fishing.

dog falls off boat...https://www.fox26houston.com/news/do...-galveston-bay

Fitting thread for your screen name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why, wasan't that pooch wearing a PFD. ???

Comment

Well, at least a shark did not eat him.....lol.

Comment

Heck that’s how my black lab learned to swim, jumped in and had to figure it out. Been a swimming fool ever since.

Comment

Had an English Bulldog jump out of the boat once good thing he had his leash on and it floated because he sank like a rock

Comment

That's how my dad taught us on Lake Livingston, only we did not fall in he threw us in.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                Fitting thread for your screen name

When I saw the title, and who posted it, I thought the same thing.

Comment

I was on the boat in offats once and saw a dog bobbling along that fell off someone boat and drowned....sad

Comment

My dog always did ok in the boat. Though he once mistook lily pads for land. Was almost gator food in the Trinity

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

We take out Lacy catahoula fishing all the time. He has only jumped in once.

Comment

I only took my dog fishing one time. He couldn’t get the hang of a bait caster and immediately had a backlash from hale. Wasn’t going to buy him a spinning reel so he stayed home after that.

Comment

Amazing that dog could swim that long and find its way home!!!

My first dog when I was a kid always went fishing with us. Had a very calm demeanor and loved to ride at the front of the boat with her nose leading the way.

My second and last dog was a terrier cross that we just couldn't take. Anything coming out of the water shaking was fair game and she went ballistic trying to get...falling in on several occasions.

Comment

I guess I am ole school but I have no use for a dog that can't take a boat ride or behave themselves on the boat
                            Last edited by dbaio1; 06-05-2022, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X