Which phone company do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which phone company do you use?

I have always had Verizon because it seemed to be the best pretty much everywhere. Worked there for a long time.

They always said AT&T was #2. Now I know a lot of Verizon employees are switching to T-Mobile and saying it is just as good or better than Verizon.

Any truth to that?

If it really is that good I would consider switching in the future. Just curious your thoughts

Rick

Patriot Mobile.

Patriot Mobile is an all-American cell phone wireless company that supports Christian conservative causes with a portion of its gross profit.

I think they use T-Mobile's network.

Comment

I had sprint for a long time, then switches to AT&T. Kept that crap for 1 year and dropped them when the contract was up. Been with Verizon several years now and don’t really have any issues with them.

T mobile was always terrible service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been with ATT since it was GTE mobilnet . Goes back to the days of the bag phone . So I guess since like 95,96 ? It works the best in this area .

Comment

Had Verizon for about 15 years, and my wife was with Sprint for close to the same amount of time. We switched to AT&T last year and pay less than $100 a month for both lines (unlimited data) and 2 IPhone 13 Pro Max’s. We have been happy with AT&T so far. Haven’t noticed much difference in coverage other than I get much better signal on Lake Sam Rayburn with AT&T.

Comment

I run Cricket. They are owned by AT&T. And use AT&T towers. $35 month with unlimited T&T, and 10 gigs data. I originally signed on with 2 gigs data. But they kept giving me 2 here and 2 there, for free. I'm lucky to use 1 gig per month. I've never been dropped or any other probs with the service.

Comment

Cricket now. Have had most. Cricket has been the best with t mobile being the worst

Comment

Been with AT&T for over 25 years. Have never found a reason to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’ve been with Verizon over 25 years. AT&T sucks where I live.

My issue is Verizon cost me $125 a month right now. I know I can go with other carriers for much less. Companies don’t care one bit about customer loyalty. I want to change to another but I don’t know who will and won’t work where I need it to

Comment

Had att for 15 years just switched to Verizon today actually! Trying to figured out this new apple phone!I got tired of spending a hour on the phone with customer service cause i couldnt understand them! And my bill was never the same for over 3 months! Always something new!

Comment

Any thoughts on Straight Talk from Walmart? I guess it’s a prepaid phone. $60 per month unlimited

Comment

aaaah, they're using us. we aren't using them!

Comment

Cricket here. Never had a problem with service.

Comment

T-Mobile is trash but it’s cheap. Won’t work outside the city at all if you can even get signal in the city

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
                              T-Mobile is trash but it’s cheap. Won’t work outside the city at all if you can even get signal in the city
                              That’s odd. I don’t experience any signal issues in the city and rarely when traveling.

Comment

Working...
                              X