No announcement yet.

Field/Pack RATS at Deer Camp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were having the same problem a few years back. We started using fake coyote urine on boards around and under our stuff. Also tossed rat bait all over where only they seem to live. It worked and we have not had an issue since.

Comment

They chewed on my mower wires. I put Moth Balls that come in the perforated bag behind the gas tank on the mower. No more chewing.

Comment

Where do you buy the One Bite?

Comment

This is what I was talking about. Plug it in when you leave.
          Attached Files

Comment

I use mothballs in my shop they will run everything out including humans LOL I just put them in coffee cans and then when I have to work in my shop I just go put the lids on the coffee cans no animal or insect likes the smell of mothballs

Comment

Originally posted by 14JKURX View Post
              Get some
              Just One Bite
              It will get rid of them.
              Correct. We used it for years then one year I couldn’t find it. All the other stuff didn’t work. Tried everything, ordered more Just one bite online and no more issues

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                Where do you buy the One Bite?
                Big box stores don’t carry it anymore .i ordered it online and also found it at Ace hardware before.its the bars not the packets

Comment

Here they are
                  Attached Files

Comment

I bought them in a case

Comment

Most feed stores
                      Go to the just one bite website and put in your zip code

Comment

Goole up a company called Gemplers they sell all kinds of Agri Rodent stuff. Also Harbor Freight has small box traps.
                        Freindly snakes,Cats or Raptors are your friends

Comment

Oops for got to mention if anyone has any connections with pest control or a licsense, they have some access to powerful stuff we can't buy

Comment

Amazon

Comment

We were covered in white field mice after not hunting for two/3 years. We opened up a stove and it was loaded with nest. So we decided to not leave any tight nest friendly places. Then we put out about 5/6 trays of bait. They were picked clean and a bunch of sticky traps. The stick traps are the best. They die on there and not in the walls. Two years later we are near rodent free. Every so often we get a new guy stuck to the board but it’s rare now. They grab scorpions and centipedes sometimes also. Overall this worked out great. As a precaution we continue to throw out a tray or two of poison. Don’t remember the brand. The common green pellets. Noticed the big blocks were left alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X