Iran attacking tankers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran attacking tankers

So since Iran is denying anything to do with the tanker attacks should US be sinking all these unmarked gunboats buzzing our ships and attacking tankers?
    After all these unmarked fast boats are clearly terrorist's and should be dealt with as such. Iran can't claim them as theirs else they admit to the attacks.
    Sink em all. Every last one!

US Naval ships should be blowing up any and all unidentified boats that approach them regardless of what Iran is doing.

The US should protect any American ships/boats in that region but should not police the area. Let each country protect their own. Pretty sicken & tired of being the world police officer.

Comment

they also fired missile at one of our drones (missed).
      isn't that considered firing on an American aircraft? why weren't they not immediately blown out of the water?
      I think a war in that area would be BAD, but what to do? just keep letting them get away with that crap?
      if it's going to be a shooting war make it fast and decisive.

Comment

The Barbary pirates all over again.

Comment

Hmmmm--let's see----I seem to remember a bunch of Somali pirates operating off their coast some years back. Once we turned our Spec Ops teams loose on them, haven't heard any more.

Rapid, decisive action works---at least to the degree that a boat taking a Hellfire missile or a string of 20mm won't be engaged in such stuff again. They bes watch out as our President has drawn a line in the sand (in his mind) and if they cross it, he will order action.

Comment

This could be stopped in no time. Start turning their boats into submarines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do it right and word will get around.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                So since Iran is denying anything to do with the tanker attacks should US be sinking all these unmarked gunboats buzzing our ships and attacking tankers?
                After all these unmarked fast boats are clearly terrorist's and should be dealt with as such. Iran can't claim them as theirs else they admit to the attacks.
                Sink em all. Every last one!
                This is a Torgah Class Fast Attack Navy boat... You can find the pictures of this boat on the internet under "iran navy fast attack craft". I spent a couple years tracking these (and others).

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

yep!

Comment

No different than taking care of the school yard bully... You kick his *** just right, he'll run from you the next time he sees you...

Comment

I was part of Operation Praying Mantis back in the late 80's. Denying is part of the Iranian way of thinking.

They did however, accuse us of shooting fishing vessel one time off the coast of Bahrain.

Sounds like a new, younger generation trying to follow grandads path expecting a different result.

Comment

So sad to see what Iran once was....and what they have become.

Comment

Backing out of Obamas Iran nuclear deal was the best news ever.....

Its high time to knock this regimes #$%^ in the dirt

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

shouldn't that be an artificial reef?

Comment

You wanna see this **** get fixed quick, fast an' in a hurry?... All Trump needs to do is get on TV or Twitter (or both) and say, "Folks, we're done... All US military is leaving the Middle East and heading home within the next 24 hours... Y'all figg'er it out for yourselves... BUT if ANY ONE of you lays a hand on Israel, we'll take you back to the stone age right here from home... We don't even need to be there to do it!"

You'd have the Saudi's and Egyptians and UAE boys scrambling to fix it! Their cash cow leaving would have devastating effects on their world!

Comment

Working...
                              X