2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    My Brother tried out the surf the other day when we were at Sunday beach. Ended up with a solid quick limit. Just a heads up for you surf junkies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yea, a nephew and his buddy slammed em around galvatraz Friday. All fat fish

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      yea, a nephew and his buddy slammed em around galvatraz Friday. All fat fish
      Right on. Should be getting hot soon.

Comment

Couple of fish from past 3 weekends. Been battling the winds but scouting some new holes when it gives me a break. Summer can’t come soon enough!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1917.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	24578792Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3496.jpg
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	24578793Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1918.jpg
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	24578794Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1810.jpg
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	24578795

Comment

I could eat speckled trout tacos every day...

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
            I could eat speckled trout tacos every day...
            EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Fried trout, grilled trout, blackened trout, trout ceviche, stuffed trout, trout coubillon, trout stew, trout sandwiches...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
              EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Fried trout, grilled trout, blackened trout, trout ceviche, stuffed trout, trout coubillon, trout stew, trout sandwiches...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
              Yeah boy!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Making a trip out of arroyo city tomorrow, anyone know where they’ve been held up at? Haven’t been out since last August.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
                    Making a trip out of arroyo city tomorrow, anyone know where they’ve been held up at? Haven’t been out since last August.

Paytons brother. Shallow. Like 1' kinda shallow. Get you one of them 212 Rigs...everyone doin it Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
                      Paytons brother. Shallow. Like 1' kinda shallow. Get you one of them 212 Rigs...everyone doin it Good luck!

212 rig? Never heard of it

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
                        212 rig? Never heard of it

They getting pretty popular down South. Basically a topwater with leader behind it. Working **** good down there

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                          Went fishing out of New Orleans yesterday with the wife. We were supposed to fly out to the chandeleur islands and wade fish but the winds were to high so ended up fishing local out of a boat instead. Most of the reds were caught sight casting to them

who was your capt. we used that same exact charter last year loved it!

Comment

guide

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                            Went fishing out of New Orleans yesterday with the wife. We were supposed to fly out to the chandeleur islands and wade fish but the winds were to high so ended up fishing local out of a boat instead. Most of the reds were caught sight casting to them

What guide service did you use? I want to take my dad to LA this summer. I was thinking Hackberry, New Orleans , Lafiete

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                              What guide service did you use? I want to take my dad to LA this summer. I was thinking Hackberry, New Orleans , Lafiete

The Cajun Vista Lodge at Bourgeois Fishing Charters is Louisiana's Premier fishing destination.! Located just 20 miles South of New Orleans, Enjoy a truly authentic and unrivaled fishing, hospitality, and culinary experience. Fish by boat or seaplane and unwind in our newly renovated Historic School house turned Lodge/ Retreat Center for the trip of a lifetime!

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post

I would also recommend https://biglakeguideservice.com if your looking for something closer to Texas

Comment

Working...
                                X