Name:	417567.gif
Views:	1
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	23815144

Let's test to see if server is back.

Comment

that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Another cool thing about this forum software is the ability to go directly to the last post of a thread, saving scrolling time. Click the arrow in the Last Post column...

Comment

testinggggg
          Last edited by tuthdoc; 08-05-2008, 09:02 PM.

Comment

LOL, Jamie. I have a feeling my "picture posting" is gonna take a plunge, at least for awhile.

Comment

Posting an Image

Jamie and tuthdoc,

Upload your photo(s) before you post your message. Simply click on the paper clip icon in the message box.

Then, type in your message. When you get to the place in your message where you want to add a photo, click the dropdown next to the paperclip (after your photos have been uploaded). You'll see a list of the photos that you just uploaded. Click on the one you want to insert here.

Continue typing your message, and each place where you want to add a photo, repeat the step above. It should insert the proper code, and your photo will show as a photo instead of a link.

Keep trying!

Michael

Comment

Uh Oh. Looks like I'm going to have to PLAN what I'm posting instead of shooting from the hip. LOL

Comment

Actually, you can upload the photo as you go, you just have to remember to upload it and then insert it. I just figure it's easier to upload it ahead of time and then insert it as you go.

Michael
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Video?

Did I misread earlier or will we have the ability to post video straight to the site? It looked like we could load up to almost a 10 meg video. Maybe I was mistaken. It seems like that would take a lot of server space with all of us video nuts.

I love the new forum, it is already apparent it has a ton of advantages over the old style.

Comment

Working on the Video Upload Feature

Yes, Benjie, it is already set up to accept .wmv and .mov video clips up to 10 megs. However, there's something on the server side that isn't allowing videos greater than about 1 meg to be uploaded. We're currently working to resolve that.

We have quite a bit of server space, so I'm not particularly worried about that...yet. I've got a maximum attachment limit set per user, in addition to the max file size of the attachment, so we can keep a close watch on that. We'll adjust both limits as necessary.

Michael
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

under your user name top right is private message where you campm. (private message) any one you like with out others knowing..

Comment

Here we go with the
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	ricksbass.JPG
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	23815151
                          paper clip thingie ...

Comment

You can hold your currsor over the thread title to see the first 8 or 10 words of the post..like a preview may be helpfull for dial up

Comment

Is the paper clip thingie, the thing with the Earth behind it?

Comment

Sorry, had to go to the advanced message instead of quick message.

Click image for larger version

Name:	!cid_001901c6f199$05751f90$1c48490c@your4dacd0ea75 (WinCE).jpg
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	23815155
                                DonBon killed this in Llano the other day. Just a test for the picture. Thanks for putting up with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X