Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting video on upcoming civil war.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting video on upcoming civil war.

It’s long but pretty interesting. Looks like it’s not gonna end well for the commie pinkos.

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8"]CIVIL WAR 2 in America - WHO WOULD WIN? In-Depth Analysis - YouTube[/ame]

Well, we own all the guns and they can't figure out what gender they are....I like our odds.

Comment

I can’t wait to go all “A-team” on my truck!

I wonder if they have any idea of the extent of the private arsenal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dale, they mention private arsenal quite extensively in the first 15-20mins & yeah, it's pretty mind boggling.

It's a scary thought when you hear not even the EC system we have vs the popular vote is going to save us in the near future!! Blaming this all on illegal immigration is salt in the wound. Man, something has to change.

I've always said when this conversation rolls around that those in power would be foolish to feel the Military & all LE would blindly follow orders & take up arms against the people...first thing to happen would be infighting & a major split between those said factions. I really think they forget THEY are the people too & 2/3 of the military votes red!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Dale, they mention private arsenal quite extensively in the first 15-20mins & yeah, it's pretty mind boggling.

It's a scary thought when you hear not even the EC system we have vs the popular vote is going to save us in the near future!! Blaming this all on illegal immigration is salt in the wound. Man, something has to change.

I've always said when this conversation rolls around that those in power would be foolish to feel the Military & all LE would blindly follow orders & take up arms against the people...first thing to happen would be infighting & a major split between those said factions. I really think they forget THEY are the people too & 2/3 of the military votes red!!
          I dunno... that's how I used to feel, but not so sure now. If you ever read ordinary men, makes you wonder. None of the germans that killed the Jews originally felt good about it... but they did it. Our govt already does things against the people... and there's no drastic outcry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I can’t wait to go all “A-team” on my truck!

I wonder if they have any idea of the extent of the private arsenal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            No clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
              I dunno... that's how I used to feel, but not so sure now. If you ever read ordinary men, makes you wonder. None of the germans that killed the Jews originally felt good about it... but they did it. Our govt already does things against the people... and there's no drastic outcry.
              I agree. Unless it's full blown anarchy, they will do as told, to keep their job, feed the kids, pay the mortgage, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                They cover that in the vid...there was a huge indoctrination period where Hitler worked his orator magic along with strong arm tactics. Different time & circumstances & Germany was still spinning from WW1 so you can't really draw a similar comparison at least in regards to the topic at hand.

Yes it's long but Spend some time watching the video...I agree with M16 & the commie's don't stand chance if we want to play scary hypotheticals about another revolution.

Comment

The most interesting point to me was how few military and police we actually have. Two policemen and one soldier for every 1000 people. And the majority of police and military are right wingers who would probably join the revolt.

Comment

As soon as the AC went off and the drive-throughs shut down, I bet most of the tough talkers would fold up pretty quick.

Comment

If the worst happens and it comes to that I would hope that patriots would rally to save the republic. But you never know if self-preservation and “going along” will be the stronger instinct. History shows that principle often takes a backseat to survival. It is human nature to place your bet on what you believe to be the stronger horse if you think that doing so will keep food in your belly.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        The most interesting point to me was how few military and police we actually have. Two policemen and one soldier for every 1000 people. And the majority of police and military are right wingers who would probably join the revolt.
                        Unless you watch the vid & are simply commenting on your personal beliefs about a future 2nd revolution then they are missing the big picture...it lays out many scenarios I would not have otherwise considered. They spell out many concerns one may have how the masses would react under various circumstances. Total anarchy sounds like it would happen extremely rapidly & it's really a terrifying thought to even contemplate. Yeah, the end game says we win but the cost?? Still & again, I hate the thought process of how quickly the feeling is on all 50 states turning blue rather quickly. A lot of what I hear in the vid is something I considered after I was 6 feet under & after watching makes things a little more creepy.

I don't think they went into depth or commented as to why parts of the Texas grid was independent & not affected if attacked but made me smile...its entertaining to discuss but man you gotta pray nothing like this will come to pass!!

Comment

I cannot believe I bit and watched 15 minutes of that carp.
                          As a fisherman I should know better.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                            I cannot believe I bit and watched 15 minutes of that carp.
                            As a fisherman I should know better.
                            And nobody likes "carp"

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                              And nobody likes "carp"
                              Unless i'm bowfishing…...lol!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X