No announcement yet.

Honor: Lost TBH Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

threads like this show the kind of people here. RIP to all.

Comment

Originally posted by NaClH2O_therapy View Post
      threads like this show the kind of people here. RIP to all.

Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        It was John Glass. I found a classified thread where his son posted. I even found one where Deadeye Ded asked if anyone had heard from him on one of the HBD threads.

[ATTACH]948631[/ATTACH]

I did not know that John had passed. I never met the man but we spoke a few times because we hunted near each other. Just found the last message I had from him. RIP John.

Comment

Saw a Bownanza 2020? for the first time yesterday so I thought I would bump this to the top. As tough as it is seeing all of these names in one spot it reminds me how lucky I was to run across TBH ten years ago.

A Blaine live hunt got me to join and I'm pretty sure that's where my first posts were.

Cheez, Jaspro, rsatt, boblee, GR5 and his wife(?huntress). There are many others I'll remember later as I read through this thread.

While typing this I thought of a couple of new resolutions for this year. 1. Post on the Eternal Flame thread 2. I may even try to go hunting again.

Comment

This thread alone shows how special a place this is. Those not a part of the TBH family don’t quite understand why we get so close with friends from an Internet forum. I know if needed I could call on you guys and y’all would drop anything to help. I only have 3-4 people like that in the real world. Yet I know can come here and post a need and y’all would jump into action. Special special place.

***** yall remember this when when getting chippy on TBH , which we all do from time to time. A little GRACE goes a long way****

Comment

TexasRed aka Jimmy Glasgow. One of the friendliest guys I've ever met. I know he's umpiring games and hunting giants upstairs. Rest in peace!

Comment

Good ol GR5, I had not thought of Mike and Marilyn in too long. They were the real deal...

Comment

Don’t know how I’ve missed this thread over the years but boy was it hard to read start to finish. A lot of names I never knew but were familiar with. A couple names were real hard to swallow.

To all those that lost loved ones my thoughts and prayers are with you all. May the Lord watch over you and help you find comfort.

Stephen out....

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Good ol GR5, I had not thought of Mike and Marilyn in too long. They were the real deal...

He could fish a little bit.[emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                      There are too many names on that list
                      Need to add Sean Cody (SC-Texas) to the list of our lost TBHers.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        He could fish a little bit.[emoji6]

And hunt, and raise cattle, and raise a garden.....I doubt the man ever paid for a meal.

Comment

Made me think of Eric. God bless the Pence family

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

holdem - Mike Holder

RIP all

Comment

Lots of good folks that have passed.

We’ll see’em again.

Comment

It has been a few years back but I was following Conchoman on his canoe trip when he died on that trip. I never had the pleasure of meeting him but memories of his trip haunt me ever so often. My heart goes out to his family.

Comment

Working...
                                X