Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
    That's got to feel good to have it all running so smoothly as compared to the hiccups last year.
    I'm sure there will be hiccup or two somewhere, given all of the moving parts on this deal. But I'm beyond pleased with the progression to date. The most refreshing part of this thing so far is how awesome the manufacturers have ALL been. Some stuff has shown up early, we have received status reports on stuff that is not even due, just to let us know it's tracking a little ahead of schedule, and the one that is running just a little behind actually let us know ahead of time of the issue. I know that seems like normal business for most folks, but it's not something this particular industry is really known for. I'm feeling like we made the right choices in working with these folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
      Some barrels have already started delivering from both manufacturers, which is ahead of schedule. Actions are on a steady weekly delivery, mostly right on schedule with the G2s running a little behind. The stocks are on track according to all reports. All in all, things are looking pretty dang good.

Heck yea! Thank you sir.

Comment

What you guys think?
        Ive been really pushed hard towards the bushnell lrts scope for my builds. Only problem is the non iluminated has a better reticle. Its .03 mil vs the ilumated that is .06. The issue is the non iluminated only comes in this bronze/brown color.. Will it look really goofy on a urban style painted stock? Or am I being to primadonna... Haha didnt even think about scope color when i picked what i wanted. Why bushnell wouldnt do both colors is kinda dumb to me.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by OSU Fisher; 03-11-2019, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Not a color combo I would want.

Comment

Kinda what I was thinking. Guess didnt go very neutral. These real life pics dont look as bad scope color wise but still not good.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by OSU Fisher; 03-11-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Fisher View Post
              What you guys think?
              Ive been really pushed hard towards the bushnell lrts scope for my builds. Only problem is the non iluminated has a better reticle. Its .03 mil vs the ilumated that is .06. The issue is the non iluminated only comes in this bronze/brown color.. Will it look really goofy on a urban style painted stock? Or am I being to primadonna... Haha didnt even think about scope color when i picked what i wanted. Why bushnell wouldnt do both colors is kinda dumb to me.
              it will look great, if you dont like it, you will have the excuse to buy a Nightforce

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                it will look great, if you dont like it, you will have the excuse to buy a Nightforce
                Haha, that is true. I dont have much bad to say about NF. Just wish they were a little lighter and didn't have to step up to the atacr for better glass

Comment

Man I see most places are sold out of 6.5 PRC may have to pay someone to load me up some rounds if they don’t start restocking sooner than later

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Fisher View Post
                    Haha, that is true. I dont have much bad to say about NF. Just wish they were a little lighter and didn't have to step up to the atacr for better glass
                    yes you are very correct on weight. look at March scopes bout as good as they come and light. pricey though

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
                      Man I see most places are sold out of 6.5 PRC may have to pay someone to load me up some rounds if they don’t start restocking sooner than later
                      look at Copper Creek

Comment

March is on my list of options. Are spendy but they check a ton of boxes for me

Comment

MIDWAY has .22 Creedmoor Brass in stock, still waiting on Alpha

Comment

MIDWAY has .22 Creedmoor Brass in stock, still waiting on Alpha

Ordered some last night. I got my hornady custom grade die set and the modified case for COAL in yesterday from them.

Comment

Sweet, the wait is on, I have a Pdog hunt coming up, hope i get this new monster before i go..

Comment

look at Copper Creek
                                Ok thanks, I'll look into it

Comment

Working...
                                X