1st AK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st AK

Finally got the call that the AK I ordered last July was built and ready to ship. I’ve always been more partial to ARs but after shooting a few of my buddies I figured it was time. And my two daughters initials are A and K, it only seemed appropriate. Needless to say, this one won’t be going anywhere soon.

That’s a Awesome shooter

Comment

looking sexi with that SDN-6!

mind sharing what it is ? where you got it and how much ?
      i'm very tempted!

Comment

That’s got awesome written all over it.

Comment

Thanks all! It was built by Meridian Defense and is what they call the Famine. It was a limited run and are no longer offered. They take about a year to build their AKs and this was right around $2k.

Comment

1st AK

Man that is a good looking AK. I love Ak’s, and that one looks like a shooter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by erikm1981; 08-16-2021, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yfz04drt View Post
              Thanks all! It was built by Meridian Defense and is what they call the Famine. It was a limited run and are no longer offered. They take about a year to build their AKs and this was right around $2k.
              ouch! $2k ! well i must say though it sure looks great ! congrats !
              let us know how it performs, if it shoots as good as it looks , it's probably worth every penny!

i've got the itch for a galil ace gen 2 pistol ... in 7.62x39 ... for the $ it's probably about as close as i'm gonna get to a custom setup like yours ...

Comment

Nice! Congratulations!

Comment

When people talk about metal art, for some reason that is what comes to mind. Nice toy.

Comment

Ready to lay down some lead, nice

Comment

I appreciate it all. The only bad thing I’ve heard about Meridian before buying was their wait times are terrible. After handling and shooting 2 of my buddies, I was hooked. I put around 200 rds through it Sunday and they live up to the hype IMO.

Comment

I like AKs, got two of them. I’ve killed a few pigs with them even though the triggers ain’t the best. I have A LOT of 7.62x39……….

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                          I like AKs, got two of them. I’ve killed a few pigs with them even though the triggers ain’t the best. I have A LOT of 7.62x39……….

Mine has a tuned ALG and it breaks really nice.

Comment

How does it shoot? I really like it but im curious if the supressor even works that well on it.

bought an AK47 last year and restained the wood to a traditional rustic look. love the $600 gun more then my $2000 Ar15. Its so much more fun to shoot!

Comment

For a first AK you did it right. My 2 WASRs are just as good. kidding kidding

Comment

Working...
                              X