Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    I was mistaken…..

“Main Event” has officially entered the property this morning. 100% identified!!!

So now I got to make a choice…. It’s personal between us, so I’d really love to kill him @ 8.5
    Get him!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Man that's great news . Come on now and sneak us a pic.....
      Lol. This is East Texas. Never show your hand. It’s dog eat dog out here. Lol

Main Event is a slick 10 and has been since I’ve watched him

Kaboom is now a main 8 with matching flyers on 2’’s and lots of trash and flyers on bases….. WIDE

From 2019
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Low Fence; 09-03-2021, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Kaboom is now a main 8 with matching flyers on 2’’s and lots of trash and flyers on bases….. WIDE

From 2019

Well what would I know about east tx?

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
            Man this our 4th year using them and so far they either haven’t figured it out. There are also plenty of hunters around not using pens so they have easier options available too
            I like to hunt hogs also so I setup hog feeders separate from my deer pens.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

From 2019
              Is it me or is this deer wearing his antlers backwards? Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                Is it me or is this deer wearing his antlers backwards? Strange
                Wow. I see it now. Lol

Comment

Wow. I see it now. Lol
                  Thanks Low Fence. I was getting ready to make an eye appointment. LOL

Comment

Now I can’t unsee it. Lol

Comment

Have a couple good groups of does at one place I hunt, No legal bucks, except for 1 spike. They are all TALL with hardly any width, great looking deer but genetics I think are keeping them tight.
                      Having some mulching work done at another property that has had some good deer in the past (I haven't hunted there in probably 3 years), no cameras out yet until they get done. Should be a couple decent ones there.
                      I'll probably be hunting some does at one and trying to get lucky at the other this year, but should have 2 good spots next season. Man, I'm getting excited. Season can't get here fast enough.

Comment

My dad’s Rusk Co deer from last season back from taxi. In the Texas Big Game award official score ended gross 168 net 162 & 5/8. I’m not sure if y’all will remember but he didn’t have the best pics that did the deer justice. Nice to get confirmation from the official tape measure! Hope his brother and offspring are running around this season. Good luck to all and hope we are setup for another great year in east tx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome buck. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by aggiehunter3 View Post

My dad’s Rusk Co deer from last season back from taxi. In the Texas Big Game award official score ended gross 168 net 162 & 5/8. I’m not sure if y’all will remember but he didn’t have the best pics that did the deer justice. Nice to get confirmation from the official tape measure! Hope his brother and offspring are running around this season. Good luck to all and hope we are setup for another great year in east tx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Awesome buck. We have 100 acres in Rusk County in Laneville that we never hunt. Maybe I should start!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                              Awesome buck. We have 100 acres in Rusk County in Laneville that we never hunt. Maybe I should start!

Can I hunt it?? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                                Can I hunt it?? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                I guess we are procrastinators lol. Been saying we were gona get feeders and stands up for 3 years but we just keep hunting at my inlaws in Houston County. Now that my daughter and son-n-law moved back from North Carolina we are supposed to get it set up this next spring. I really don't know what the quality of deer are in the area. I need to go put some cameras up. Lord willing, that'll be where we retire one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X