X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This isn't some backyard warm up round. TSLC is the real deal. [/QUOTE]

YEP. well said young man....

Comment

We also have novelty shoots this year. Flying discs, William Tell (apple) and as always the clout shoot. Thanks to Karate Mike who doesn't have a bashful bone in his body we have some really nice prizes. Membership to Cinnamon Creek Ranch, Cowtown Bowmen, and Sherwood. A custom Knife from Blackwidow, your choice of a Horne bow or his 2 day bow building school, gift certificates from Cabelas, 3 Rivers and many more prizes, too many to list. A special thanks to Mike and all who donated.

Comment

sounds great

Comment

Wow... Great donations! Looking forward to the shoot guys, I just got to get through today and the long weekend starts....

See y'all there

Comment

I'm putting my money on Meangene, Jreyna, and TraditionalRJ.

Comment

I'll tell you one thing. With the Texas crew we are bringing... I don't care WHO wins as long as the Buckles stay in TEXAS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TraditionalRJ View Post
                I'll tell you one thing. With the Texas crew we are bringing... I don't care WHO wins as long as the Buckles stay in TEXAS!!!
                Easier said than done!

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis Vaden View Post
                  Easier said than done!
                  That's for darn sure Lewis. Did anyone go to the Muenster TBoT this year?

Still a noble goal, however.

Comment

Shot my worst scores of the year at Muenster.

Comment

Lewis i'm hoping to see you tear it up with that selfbow you made! That thing is SWEET!

Comment

Originally posted by TraditionalRJ View Post
                        Lewis i'm hoping to see you tear it up with that selfbow you made! That thing is SWEET!
                        Shooting my ACS in open class.

Comment

I'll switch to self bow..hand it over!

Comment

wait..when did you get an ACS?!?! You've been holding out on the toys haven't you. OL still making bows?!

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
                              450 is 90% kills and is something that few people have done. I only hope to be that good some day.
                              I didn't know anyone had shot that high. I remember some 430'ish scores when Keith was shooting regularly.

A 428 is the best I ever did.

A 200 each day should get you a buckle, but it won't win it.

Keep it in Texas.....................if you can. Some of them out of state boys can shoot.

Comment

With the amount of quality shooters Texas has it shouldn't be a problem to accomplish...

We also have the "BAIN" of the okies.... BIG KEITH!

Comment

Working...
                                X