This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
    That's irony coming from Baylor...... the home of a ton of recent wickedness.
    Ohhhh, what's a little murder and a crap ton of rape amongst a good baptist institution....

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      You haven’t been following along very well.

1. It ain’t like it used to be……Jimbo
      2. We ain’t done yet……Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      All that and a win over Bama will get you a warm beer at the College Station Applebees, with 2 losses on the sheet...
      Last edited by Dale Moser; 10-27-2021, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Zach Evans looking to get a second bag?

Looks like he could be on the move.
        I've heard all kinds of crazy stuff the last 2-3 weeks. Most of it is unconfirmed dribble but there's no doubt something is going on in Funkytown. I don't get much inside info these days as my connections haven't been with the program for a couple of years. But I am convinced GP is gonna take it down with him when he goes.......

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          I've heard all kinds of crazy stuff the last 2-3 weeks. Most of it is unconfirmed dribble but there's no doubt something is going on in Funkytown. I don't get much inside info these days as my connections haven't been with the program for a couple of years. But I am convinced GP is gonna take it down with him when he goes.......
          It sure has the feel of GP's exit growing nearer. Do you think next season is guaranteed?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Where you been all year? Haven't seen you around.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            We are Martin party of 5 now so I've had my hands full between work and home! Had to join the party this week though since y'all are coming to town.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              It sure has the feel of GP's exit growing nearer. Do you think next season is guaranteed?
              If he wants it to be. His contract is through 2023 I believe. They ain't gonna fire him. My gut says one more year with his QB and then he calls it quits but that's mere speculation on my part

Comment

Plus they lost to two unranked teams in their "we're gonna win it all" year. What are they winning?

LOL! Show me some of those "we're gonna win it all" predictions while we reflect on this preseason gem...

Last edited by Michael; 10-27-2021, 10:29 AM.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Whatever happens, I don't want to see Traylor in Fort Worth with his ties throughout the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Whatever happens, I don't want to see Traylor in Fort Worth with his ties throughout the state.
                    I'm sure the new AD will take the easy route and hire from within, or GP will make it that way.....

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      LOL! Show me some of those "we're gonna win it all" predictions while we reflect on this preseason gem...

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...&postcount=435
                      That's funny!

Comment

Come on boss. You know I wasn't being serious. The wooooooo is a dead give away.

Every Ag on here said that but you and a couple of others plus the national talking heads. They actually said "could" this be the year the Aggies do it. Same thing. The hype was there with a pre season #5 ranking.

Comment

Plus they lost to two unranked teams in their "we're gonna win it all" year. What are they winning?
                          Oh its soooo funny how you “if cote hadn’t gotten hurt” folks gloss over the facts that the starting QB wasn’t in those two games…..plus Arkansas climbed to, what was it again #8? So now, they’re unranked teams? You people are so predictable and delusional. We’re winning at everything….if we weren’t your team wouldn’t have begged to come play with the big boys and we wouldn’t be living in your head.

Comment

Oooooops!!

Comment

Come on boss. You know I wasn't being serious. The wooooooo is a dead give away.

Every Ag on here said that but you and a couple of others plus the national talking heads. They actually said "could" this be the year the Aggies do it. Same thing. The hype was there with a pre season #5 ranking.
                              All those expectations and the early ranking was based on the team bring whole, with all the starters being healthy. It’s football, things change, but the kicker…..we’ve turned it around. When we start blowing 28 and 21 point leads, I’ll panic. SEC SEC SEC bro, you need to embrace the conference brotherly love…..don’t worry big brother will keep winning.

Comment

Texas will win the SEC title within 20-30 years. Take that to the bank!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X