Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers up for your daughter sir.

Comment

Prayers Sent!

Comment

Prayers to the Great Healer.

Comment

Praying for your daughter, Lord please be with and watch over this young lady, and comfort her parents.

Comment

Prayers sent for your daughter!!!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Thank you all.

Got home maybe an hour ago.

The Doc gave her something to make her sleep. When she first woke up, around 4ish, she still didn't seem ok. However, as time progressed she would take min naps, and as more and more the rested each time she woke up she seemed to be doing better.

She was moved to another hospital better suited to help with this. And she just called us letting us know she would rather be home in her own bed, as she was waiting to be brought to her room for to night.

Thankful she seems ok right now, but really need a plan going forward.

Thank you all for your prayers as many things happened today that as my wife say, "it was a God thing!"

Just ask for continued prayer and that we have a plan tomorrow, and the Docs feel she is able to go home.

Again so many thank you(s) to the GS prayer worriers.

Comment

My prayers continue brother.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Thanks all.

Got a feeling we're in for another long day. When the kiddo called she was waiting to be put in a room. So, this morning when we called up there, they can not give us any info as my daughter is a young adult.

We are now in a holding patter until she decides to give us a call. Understand but dang this is frustrating. We have a few things packed, and she knows we're coming. Hope she thinks of something and gives us a call. And yea, one of the things is her cell phone.

I think my wife said it best. So long as a young adult is on their parents health insurance, the parents should be given medical power of attorney.

Comment

Prayers up.

Did they run any blood work she can share with you??

We actually have paperwork for our adult daughter who has ongoing medical issues & would be a mess without being able to make decisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X