No announcement yet.

Ugly seeker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just showed this to my wife, we both had a good laugh ! Tears came from my eyes….again !

Comment

Total awesomeness!

Comment

Lotsa joy oozing outta that room!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          Haha! Good stuff there Clay. Man does that bring up some awesome memories with my son Colton at that age. Yep, here it is. Haven't watched it in awhile. I still can't walk right. lol

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I will never get tired of watching that.

I remember the nights when I had to pitch when my son was in coach pitch. I was the coach always on them about doing things right, and making them do it over and over until they got it right. They absolutely loved when I had to pitch, and they absolutely did everything they could to hit me…to get revenge. And they were pretty good at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This was so much fun to watch! He gets so giddy his little body doesn’t know what to do with it all!!

Comment

Lol! Cute little tow-head!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                Haha! Good stuff there Clay. Man does that bring up some awesome memories with my son Colton at that age. Yep, here it is. Haven't watched it in awhile. I still can't walk right. lol

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
                Wow!!! Crafty lefty needs to add a bit more craft i bet the next thing you bought was an L screen!!! Thank you for sharing. Good stuff!

Comment

Awesome moment!

Comment

Working...
                  X