THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post
    I heard 8 is packed something like 10 pop ups all within sight of each other. Just what I heard haven’t seen it myself to verify.
    9 can get pretty darn crowded too
    Thanks for the info. Any idea if you can hand corn out there??

Comment

8&9 are bow only and hand corn is allowed in all the areas

Comment

Heading to IV & V tomorrow and stay a few days. Never been there any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by Triprhw View Post
          Heading to IV & V tomorrow and stay a few days. Never been there any advice?
          How is it going? Are you seeing much movement?

Comment

Hey ya'll, started a group on Facebook for Twin Buttes Reservoir Hunters. I have a friend that did something similar for LBJ in Decatur, and it has turned into an amazing community of hunters.

If you're on Facebook, use the below link and request access and invite other awesome l like minded hunters.

Hope to see you all on there soon!

Twin Buttes Reservoir Hunters Group

Comment

Any action lately!

Comment

Saw nothing but other hunters this weekend. Guess someone got the buck I was after as he didn’t show up on any of my game cam pics and he was showing up nightly.

Oh well, good for them, bad for me.

Comment

Anyone out yet?

Comment

Looks like this thread is dead now.

Comment

Yeah it’s been very quiet here. I won’t be hunting there this year. My brother in law will be there this coming week. Good luck out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone seeing rutt activity? It has kicked off in East Texas with the cold snap

Comment

They’re rutting hard. Buddy rattled in a nice buck yesterday about a mile away from the buttes

Comment

How’s it looking this year? We’re likely gonna pass since they jacked everything up last year.

Comment

Making a last minute, unexpected trip to TB. I plan on going to the archery only area. Any advise?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ7nvrstk View Post
                                How’s it looking this year? We’re likely gonna pass since they jacked everything up last year.
                                What changes did they make? I haven't hunt TB in forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X