Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used fenbendazole (Dog dewormer) for human cancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is interesting. Im following.

Comment

Lord, you know these Men to be our brothers in Christ. We ask You to continue to heal them in any way You see fit. If it is with this treatment, thank You. We ask you for guidance and wisdom in this fight for their health and Lord we lean on You for the victory against this evil disease of the Devil. Make these men Your strong witnesses to all who know them and hear their stories. Guide them, protect them, and give them discernment and understanding as they work through these trials. In Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Riley View Post
        What delivery method? I'm only familiar with the animal formulas, mostly cattle/horse paste (which I give to every animal I own). Is there a pill form?
        There are pill forms. They typically contain fenbendazole in the amount listed along with some type of excipient to make them a little more bioavailable.

Fenbendazole in general is not well absorbed by the digestive tract. Taking after food, particularly foods with oils or fats may help.

Here is a source: https://thehappyhealingstore.com/pro...tegory/fenben/

Comment

I’ve never heard of this. What is an excipient and can what is the mechanism of action for increasing the bioavailability of another chemical? Assuming fenbendazole is excreted the liver?

Comment

Anyone used fenbendazole (Dog dewormer) for human cancer?

Originally posted by Lonewolf View Post
            When this COVID started I was trying to find Ivermectin (which makes Heartguard) and the man at the feed store told me he was out. Then went on to say that one of his customers that had been treating his self for pancreatic cancer couldn't find any Ivermectin for his treatment. So there may be something to it???

I know this is off topic, but as ivermectin is the active ingredient in heart guard, at probably 1/100th the cost, ive been giving my dogs ivermectin for a couple years for heart worms.

A vet tech told me it was “incredible dangerous and ineffective”.

How long will people stay the course on selling designer drugs?

For the OP. Man, if it came down to cancer and I had exhausted the conventional path, what do you have to lose by taking a medication that’s been out for decades?

Comment

Tagged

Comment

[quote=kyle1974;15879540]I know this is off topic, but as ivermectin is the active ingredient in heart guard, at probably 1/100th the cost, ive been giving my dogs ivermectin for a couple years for heart worms.

A vet tech told me it was “incredible dangerous and ineffective”.

How long will people stay the course on selling designer drugs?

For the OP. Man, if it came down to cancer and I had exhausted the conventional path, what do you have to lose by taking a medication that’s been out for decades?[/quote]

Nothing

Comment

Studies of fenbendazole were conducted and in some cases the drug could suppress the growth of cancer cells, however, the consequences for the body have not yet been studied and doctors do not recommend taking questionable drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by AmyJUW View Post
                    Studies of fenbendazole were conducted and in some cases the drug could suppress the growth of cancer cells, however, the consequences for the body have not yet been studied and doctors do not recommend taking questionable drugs.
                    So do we stand by while cancer eats our body up until the doctors recommend it? Or do we make an educated decision that may help our body fight off disease? Seriously.....dont take it because it might kill you when the cancer is trying its best to do the same? SMDH. Im guess you think ivermectin is dangerous for human consumption as well.

Randy, I hope you are doing well since you last posted here.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      So do we stand by while cancer eats our body up until the doctors recommend it? Or do we make an educated decision that may help our body fight off disease? Seriously.....dont take it because it might kill you when the cancer is trying its best to do the same? SMDH. Im guess you think ivermectin is dangerous for human consumption as well.

Randy, I hope you are doing well since you last posted here.
                      Thanks, Richard! I am doing fine...cancer still holding at the last scans, not growing, not shrinking, but I had only taken the FenBen at that point for 7 weeks. My only only issues are the side effects of my hormone treatments: serious lack of energy, hot flashes , memory fog (a mind is a terrible thing to waste ), shortness of breath, etc. I appreciate the good wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf View Post
                        When this COVID started I was trying to find Ivermectin (which makes Heartguard) and the man at the feed store told me he was out. Then went on to say that one of his customers that had been treating his self for pancreatic cancer couldn't find any Ivermectin for his treatment. So there may be something to it???
                        Also had a fried tell me about a man he knew that took ivermectin for some form of cancer (can't remember exactly what form). The doctors scheduled surgery to remove a tumor and when they went in the tumor was almost gone - had basically dissolved and he had started taking ivermectin a couple months prior.

Comment

Keeping y’all in my prayers!

Comment

I'm still praying for all of you. Randy, Mike and David.

Comment

I have been taking the 3 day on 4 day off program since August. My October PSA was holding steady at 3.2 down from 4.5 a year before. My urologist wants me to have another MRI and probably another biopsy in January. He assures me I still have cancer. I hope this program proves him wrong.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                                I'm still praying for all of you. Randy, Mike and David.
                                Thanks, buddy!

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                                I have been taking the 3 day on 4 day off program since August. My October PSA was holding steady at 3.2 down from 4.5 a year before. My urologist wants me to have another MRI and probably another biopsy in January. He assures me I still have cancer. I hope this program proves him wrong.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                                Yep. I hope your PSA keeps dropping. Mine was 0.06 so I am very pleased, but I still have the lesions/tumors in my bones. They appear to be dormant for the last year through my hormone treatments, and hopefully will have shrunk when I do another scan next March (every six months).

Comment

Working...
                                X