• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captain Kirk may go to space today

If the weather cooperates.
    Attached Files

If I heard right they took off.

Comment

He is back. Says it has changed him forever...

Comment

I'll keep both feet on the ground! Thank you!!!!!!

Comment

Do these flights leave earth's atmosphere? Sounds like the zero gravity comes from the top of the flight parabola not being in space per google.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
            Do these flights leave earth's atmosphere? Sounds like the zero gravity comes from the top of the flight parabola not being in space per google.
            100km is the International definition of space. They basically go right past that. Even those in orbit only experience zero g because they are moving faster forward than they are falling down. Constant free fall. They aren't outside of the Earth gravity.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
              100km is the International definition of space. They basically go right past that. Even those in orbit only experience zero g because they are moving faster forward than they are falling down. Constant free fall. They aren't outside of the Earth gravity.
              Thanks! google wasn't answering my question, most likely because I wasn't asking it correctly.

Comment

I hope all the flat earthers are first in line when they roll this flight out commercially.

Comment

Working...
                X