Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best quail/pheasant combo hunting in the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best quail/pheasant combo hunting in the country?

I'm wanting to plan a legit upland trip next year for my dad, my son, and myself. What part of the country would you guys suggest for quail and pheasant? Any outfitter recommendations would also be appreciated. Thanks!

Buddy of mine just got back from pheasant hunting in Down, Kansas with https://www.myoutdoorobsessions.com/, its his 4 or 5th trip with them, has never said a bad thing about them, I will be trying them next year

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump for you! That place listed had pretty good prices IMO. If Hafta add on a evening duck hunt for $100 myself but if they jump shoot all those ponds it’s probably not worth it but i would still do it anyway!

Comment

Nebraska or Kansas will be your best bet to hunt both. We used to have them all over in IA and SD but not both anymore. I do alot of hunting around holton Kansas and we see both.

Best of luck,
        -Jack

Comment

Weather will determine the best places to hunt public land. Special T is a good outfit in KS for released birds.

Comment

Originally posted by TXDraht View Post
            Weather will determine the best places to hunt public land. Special T is a good outfit in KS for released birds.
            We've been to Special T with a hunt won from the Drath group or whatever they're called! My buddy owns the first or only one to flunk out of the club cause it was too big! Looks like a moose calf!!!

Comment

Working...
            X