I am beside myself…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
    What’s your draw length? I have an old GT500 you can barrow for the season. Ain’t nothing special just a back up bow. But it will get you out of the bine your in. It’s still deadly.
    Hey Muddy, I am a 30" draw. If Archery Outfitters doesn't come through for me today, then I may hit you up! I appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggies96 View Post
      Try Ebay.... I usually find cams I need on there.
      I looked long and hard last night, no luck! Was thinking about making her a "frankenbow" by using different cams but dont know what would work.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
        I broke my left hand and my right clavicle and need surgery on both. Probably the two body parts I need most as a right handed bow shooter. Hand surgery is tomorrow.

Trust me your situation could be worse.
        Dang bud, I am sorry to hear that. I'll pray for quick healing for you!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          Sorry that happened but I got you beat. I blew out my left shoulder and bicep so now 6 bone anchors later and I won't be able to shoot a bow until probably next March.. And it just so happens that I finally got drawn for a archery hunt that I've been putting in for for 12 years..
          Dang it man! I'll send some quick healing prayers up for you and good luck on your hunt! (saw you got a Xbow).

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            If you were still local I'd get you fixed up. Good luck. I'd be finding a newsed bow though. Or see if a friend has one.
            I hear ya bud! I am looking at options right now. Hope you are doing well!

Comment

New Bow Time?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Not sure how well that would work during archery only season.
                I would wait it out! Like I said, that’s just me and my own preference! Not an arguing point! I have No problem with anyone else shooting one - None at all!

Comment

I've got a 29"/70# Mathews Switchback XT you could borrow, but you're a loooong way from here.

Comment

It don't take much $$ to get a fully setup Ebay bow or one from Archery talk that will kill a deer just fine. "It's the indian, not the arrow" or bow in your case

Comment

*****UPDATE*****

I took my bow to the shop today and had it thoroughly looked over. Bend in cam is slight(I thought it was worse than it was) and I was able to shoot her lights out at 20 and 30 yards. We are good to go and back on track for opening day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all who reached out to help, you are all what makes TBH a special place! God bless you all and I pray all of yall's arrow fly true and you all have short blood trails!!!! Thank you again!

Comment

I've been wanting to upgrade anyway, maybe I'll go buy a new V3 just in case!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I've been wanting to upgrade anyway, maybe I'll go buy a new V3 just in case!
                          The shop here is CC has a 6 mo layaway program, just saying, lol..

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                            The shop here is CC has a 6 mo layaway program, just saying, lol..
                            I'm pretty sure I could walk out of Cinnamon Creek with one before dinner!

I wish I had done it last week, I'm not changing now....maybe a V4 in February or so.

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                              *****UPDATE*****

I took my bow to the shop today and had it thoroughly looked over. Bend in cam is slight(I thought it was worse than it was) and I was able to shoot her lights out at 20 and 30 yards. We are good to go and back on track for opening day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all who reached out to help, you are all what makes TBH a special place! God bless you all and I pray all of yall's arrow fly true and you all have short blood trails!!!! Thank you again!
                              Good deal. Glad you are set to hunt this weekend. Good luck!

Comment

Man, you had me worried. I thought the sky was falling for sure....

Comment

Working...
                                X