Stolen 69 Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen 69 Camaro

Hey guys and gals! My friend needs help recovering his stolen 69 Camaro, truck and trailer. All of them was stolen early Sunday morning around the Ennis area and the car was spotted Sunday driving around the Balch Springs area. He is offering a reward for any info that that may lead to getting his car back. If you have any info or happen to see it, please contact me and I will get you in touch with Louis.

Thank you and God Bless!
    Jason Colwell
    903-905-9824
    Attached Files
    Last edited by J. Colwell; 09-21-2021, 04:04 PM. Reason: Offering Reward

Photos he somehow received in supposedly Balch Springs
    Attached Files

Comment

Dang, that sucks

Comment

That REALLY sucks.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope he finds it. Saw it on a drag racing page I frequent and have been watching for updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Louis has had that car since I was a kid and that’s been a long time. ago. I hope he get the car and his truck and trailer back ASAP. I hope the thieves catch aids and die a slow painful death…

He should have known better than to leave it parked though, stolen rigs happen all to often in hotel parking lots,, still sucks just the same though..

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
              Louis has had that car since I was a kid and that’s been a long time. ago. I hope he get the car and his truck and trailer back ASAP. I hope the thieves catch aids and die a slow painful death…

He should have known better than to leave it parked though, stolen rigs happen all to often in hotel parking lots,, still sucks just the same though..
              If I remember correctly, that was his very first car but I do know he did have it when he was in high school and him and my cousin Jeff Duncan used to street race it and Jeff’s 68 Chevelle back in the day.

Comment

Jeff Duncan, havnt heard that name in a long time,

Yes sir that was Louis’s first car, if it’s not gutted yet my moneys on someone turning the thief in pretty quick

Comment

Please keep yalls eyes and ears open for Louis. He’s a super nice guy and this car means a lot to him. Him and his dad who passed away last year spent many of hours working on the ole Rust Bucket.

Comment

Car has been found and Louis is on his way to get it. Motor has been pulled and car has been vandalized.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hope it’s not to bad on damage.

Comment

Freaking low life buzzards! I hope they are caught and burn in hell, or live in hell on earth!

Todd

Comment

Can't believe someone would steal that and then have the b@ll$ to drive that distinct of a car around!

With that level of stupidity, they should be caught soon.

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                            Hope he finds it. Saw it on a drag racing page I frequent and have been watching for updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Been following as well. Hopefully not tore up too bad. Sucks about the motor.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Colwell View Post
                              Car has been found and Louis is on his way to get it. Motor has been pulled and car has been vandalized.
                              I was gonna say I think they'd just snatch the motor (an hour) then just dumped the roller by the side of the to road
                              Not sure why they felt the need to trash the to roller tho
                              That's just evil

Comment

Working...
                              X