• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Clay

Comment

Clay just posted this to IG…

Comment

Painful season to watch. Found myself doing a lot of fast forwarding.

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
          Same here. Worst season yet.. In a true survival situation that rabbit stealing critter would have been food . They need to have it somewhere they can truly survive and not have to wait 45 days to gill net or not be able to kill animals that steal their food..

Comment

The game laws there definitely hurt the participants. I think there were some great survivalists on the show. They were just in a place humans can’t live in under the rules they had.

Comment

Same. Especially when Theresa would come on lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                The game laws there definitely hurt the participants. I think there were some great survivalists on the show. They were just in a place humans can’t live in under the rules they had.
                I agree with this 100%

Comment

I agree, way to slow.

Comment

Congrats to all three. That was a very bad location for the show. There wasn't many BC skill on the show. I would like to see more of that than all the drama. Teresa is one tough nut. If she got some meat and fish, she would have won. Bilko needed to win, with 2 kids on the way and no work skills. He could have used the money. Hope someone helps him out when he gets back.

Comment

Man, that was a tough spot for a show. But I think they just hid a lot of the bush craft from Clay. He was dialed in and living well out there. I was rooting for Clay, but the last four contestants all were tough mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
                        Man, that was a tough spot for a show. But I think they just hid a lot of the bush craft from Clay. He was dialed in and living well out there. I was rooting for Clay, but the last four contestants all were tough mentally.
                        Yep, It takes a lot to be away from your family for 72 days. I couldn't do it for 72 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                          Same. Especially when Theresa would come on lol.
                          Yep, she drove me nuts changing from accents every 5 seconds.

Comment

She may be a poser but she is tough. Gotta respect any chick that digs a hole in the ground and lives in it for 70 days. Now back to the van!
                            Clay deserved it hands down.

Comment

I think they sandbagged everyone on Clay to make it look closer than it was....congrats to the final 4 still takes some resolve to be out there that long but man the "rules" really hampered the show.

My only other surprise is that Colter didn't do better with the boat than he did, but the limit on gill netting "sunk" his opportunity.
                              I also expect a wgt. rule (we prob. won't hear about it) to keep everyone from fattening up before the show.

Clay looked stronger at the end than they portrayed, Congrats to him, I hope he parlays this into an outdoor career.

Comment

100%. Couldn't handle it

Comment

Working...
                                X