Unexpected guests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
    I guess I’m just overreacting, the party is about to start and everyone is outside now playing.
    Lock the doors and stand guard.

Comment

Turn on the pit and grab a beer

Comment

Originally posted by Mexdeer19 View Post
        Turn on the pit and grab a beer
        ^^^^^^
        This or 2

Comment

My wife’s sister
          Is she hot?

Comment

I can sympathize with you brother....my lady's family drives me bananas....I usually just start drinking like I shouldn't to numb the pain in my head of having to be around them....pro tip- fire up a huge stinky cigar 2....that seems to help things for me

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
              Is she hot?
              Showed up without an invite and is loud and annoying.

I'm guessing she's a hefty gal

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Birthday party....suck it up Dad. It's not about you!
                No kidding. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                  Ok I’ve been their. There’s really only 4 options to handle this situation. Choose wisely!

1. Get hammered and shoot your guns in the back yard and curse loud.

2. Get hammered and shoot the toddler with a water gun everytime she makes a sound and when the mom says some about it shoot her as well.

3.Leave and head to a bar or buddies house.

4 suck it up !

I’d suggest #2. Just have someone video it.

Comment

Halfway into the party she goes inside the house and turns on the TV and is flipping through Netflix looking for something to watch LMAO… Glad the day is over…

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                      Took me a minute to remember the movie but I finally got it. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      If you can't recall at least 3 quotes from that movie you must be a yankee

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                        I know exactly how frustrated you feel. I’d be furious!

In spite of this, the rules of etiquette and gracious living require that you look the other way and not make a scene…during the party. You should remain civil and courteous at all times while in public.

That said, these same rules of etiquette and gracious living state that it is NEVER okay to bring an uninvited guest along to an event to which you, yourself, are an invitee. After the event, I’d do one of two things: either 1) have a very stern talk with my sister-in-law, pointing out her faux pas and letting know that friend and child were an embarrassment or 2) say nothing and never invite her to a function in your home again. The option you choose will most likely be dictated by the politics and other dynamics in your family.

Know this, however: If you choose to confront this, YOU will be the “bad guy” in your family, not your sister-in-law. For whatever reason, when it comes to family dynamics, the perpetrator of the infraction is almost never held accountable, while the one who holds the perpetrator accountable is vilified for being confrontational and “unforgiving.”

As for me, it bothers me not one wit to be vilified. By anybody.

Yup. Early on in my marriage I called bs on some things my in laws did. More recently told FIL new girlfriend to kick rocks. Whatever you decide make sure your right and stand by it. ****’em

Comment

Originally posted by DEREKG22 View Post
                          I can sympathize with you brother....my lady's family drives me bananas....I usually just start drinking like I shouldn't to numb the pain in my head of having to be around them....pro tip- fire up a huge stinky cigar 2....that seems to help things for me

Be careful not to start to early and tell people what you really think

Comment

Dear Abby…

Comment

Halfway into the party she goes inside the house and turns on the TV and is flipping through Netflix looking for something to watch LMAO… Glad the day is over…

Wow! Did you end up saying anything?

Comment

Did she bring beer?

Comment

Working...
                                X