Denton area Trad Bow Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denton area Trad Bow Shop

I may be in Denton while my wife deals with a family issue. If I get some free time, where do I find Trad bows or ILFs for sale?

I have seen several of your posts and came across a pretty dang good deal I will pass on. it is a Das Dallaa riser with accutune plunger and uukha vx+ long limbs. they are 48# @28" super recurve limbs and the draw cycle is amazing. It is in really good shape as well. The guy selling it is about 20 minutes north of Denton and I can get the 2 of you hooked up if you want to check it out. he wants $850 for the package.

Comment

But to answer your original question, the only shop I personally know of is Cinnamon Creek... but they don't "specialize" in trad, just have a selection of bows last time I stopped in

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
        I have seen several of your posts and came across a pretty dang good deal I will pass on. it is a Das Dallaa riser with accutune plunger and uukha vx+ long limbs. they are 48# @28" super recurve limbs and the draw cycle is amazing. It is in really good shape as well. The guy selling it is about 20 minutes north of Denton and I can get the 2 of you hooked up if you want to check it out. he wants $850 for the package.
        Thanks. But looking for a lighter shoot all day bow. Say 37# to 40# range.

Comment

Gateway has a small selection. Besides them and ccr I haven’t found many other places

Comment

Are you looking for a longbow or recurve?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeG View Post
              Are you looking for a longbow or recurve?
              Likely a recurve. But I am easily swayed by a sexy curve or appealing wood luser. I'm just easy that way.

Comment

Depending on where you are in Denton County, Scheel's in The Colony (Southeast Denton County) has some lower end recurves and some arrow building paraphernalia. Like Cinnamon Creek (Southwestern Denton County), most of their inventory and expertise is in compound equipment.

Comment

CCR use to have a couple guys who shot trad. One moved away. Not sure if the other is still there.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X