Just In New Tourney: 2021 Chester Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
    I hope you can make it to shoot. You will enjoy it.
    Yes ma’am, one of my favorites. We shot right behind your group a couple years ago and you gavee my daughter a few pointers. She was shooting that orange buckeye Burl bow I built for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
      Yes ma’am, one of my favorites. We shot right behind your group a couple years ago and you gavee my daughter a few pointers. She was shooting that orange buckeye Burl bow I built for her.
      I sure do remember her and her bow. Hope she is still shooting. Look forward to seeing her if she comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
        I had to cancel my Javi hunt this week due to wife having surgery. That being said if things go well and the weather permits I may run down and shoot a round on Sunday.
        Dude, I could have gone in your place. I'm totally available. [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

How much for each round and how many can we shoot

Comment

$25 for the first round. $15 all other rounds. You can shot as many rounds as you have time for. I plan to shoot 6 classes.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So I'll probably consume some meals there. What are the rules involving adult beverages after shooting is done?
              Also how many targets on the course?

Comment

Last I was there, the rule was no alcohol. It’s a youth camp!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  Last I was there, the rule was no alcohol. It’s a youth camp!

Bisch

I promise I'm over 21.

Comment

That still doesn't tell me how many animal course it is.

Comment

Putting out targets since yesterday. The weather is fine here. Friday clearing. Saturday and Sunday look fine on my wunderground weather. Media panic gotta have something to report.

Comment

Radar looks bad south of us but we r fine here. The wunderground weather forecast is good for Sat and Sunday.

Comment

Outstanding! I plan to shoot Friday after lunch and Saturday, too. Likely don't have the arm for a 3-peat on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
                            Putting out targets since yesterday. The weather is fine here. Friday clearing. Saturday and Sunday look fine on my wunderground weather. Media panic gotta have something to report.
                            We've been watching the weather there, and think along the same line. Can't wait for the weekend to get here! I wish we were closer so we could help set up. How many targets are you putting out?

Comment

I have to work Friday. Rain delays on work caused me to rework my plans. Still shoot Saturday for sure.

Comment

Course is awesome. No rain at all. Looking good. If by chance it rains Friday we will move those shoot downs to Saturday. Also if rains we will do an archery class. All kinds of ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X