2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    Something aboot them Shoalwaters they like to go shallow.

Man that one got really
    Skinny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Just remember Matt, lifted trucks and raised consoles get you closer to God.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Learn something everyday, I just drove lifted trucks cuz the big gals couldn’t get in [emoji6]

Comment

Just remember Matt, lifted trucks and raised consoles get you closer to God.

Sold!

Comment

Bring your azz on! I'll put some Schlitz on ice for ya! You'll feel right at home! [emoji23]

You had me at Schlitz [emoji1787] or Ballentine

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tarpon Thursday

Comment

That black anchor on the back pulled it off the trailer

I saw that last year on 87 out of Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post
                Hey fellas, between knee surgery last summer and the twins getting here right after, I haven’t been able to get on the water much at all and am hoping to change that around the end of the year. I sure would like y’all’s opinion though. Who all has run a raised console Vs. a regular one? I’m on the fence, but thinking that raised will be better for learning to run the back lakes. I’ve never been able to run that skinny on my old boat, so I’m trying to plan ahead. The other thing I like about raised is having the extra storage for family outings.

Matt, I have already decided my next one will have a raised console. I find myself standing on the footrest to get the extra elevation most the time while running. I also get on top of the console and fish or even the burn bar. My wife is not a fan of me doing this with my track record with accidents. I love the extra storage and being able to have all the batteries in the middle of the boat. Plus the cut out for the cooler behind the seats is really nice.

Will go fishing in mine with the standard console and I’ll show you what I’m talking about.

Comment

I stand on my lean post foot rail quite a bit also. I probably would have got raised console if it would fit in the garage. I like the style of the console on that outlaw. It seems to have the same foot print as a standard console

Comment

My next one will be rigged something like this. Different colors and a SHO on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                      Tarpon Thursday

Well done.

Comment

This place is so much better than the crappie thread

Comment

Right on Justin. That’s my thought process as well. We are pretty much thinking about the same setup, just powered by a differ motor.

Comment

Digging that tarpon Thursday edition, dunno who it is but she looks like a "normal" person rather than a professional model staging pics all day and that's refreshing.

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            This place is so much better than the crappie thread

Welcome to the dark side, may as well pickup some Gamblers and Bass Assassin 1/8" oz wide gap jigheads and get to crackin.

Comment

Any recommendations for boat insurance?

Who are y’all using?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                                Any recommendations for boat insurance?

Who are y’all using?

Thanks
                                I use Progressive because it's cheap, got quotes from Geico, BoatUS, and Charter Lakes. Progressive's "sign n glide" is dirt cheap and I used them for towing around 2 or 3 am one night when I grounded hard on an outgoing tide. It was nice, called Progressive and they called me back about 10 minutes later saying they found a tow and they're on the way. Dude showed up after stopping for tacos (he didn't get us any) and walked up with a form I signed and off we went, no fronting payment or anything. With that tow coverage you're not locked in to any single tow company. Oh also with Harvey they beat my door down trying to pay a claim when the storage unit collapsed on my boat. I ended up declining due to not really any damage to justify a claim that barely paid out over the deductible.
                                Last edited by justletmein; 04-15-2021, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X