No announcement yet.

►WHACK or WALK WEDNESDAY ◄

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see middle aged monster. Walk til '14.

Comment

Lol guarantee more then half the people that say walk wouldn't let him walk if they saw him while they were out in the stand!

Comment

Whack in a second

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2bh View Post
          Lol guarantee more then half the people that say walk wouldn't let him walk if they saw him while they were out in the stand!
          I agree, there's no way i would be able to pass on this deer

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2bh View Post

I have no doubt that a decision based on a few photos pales in comparison to an face to face, point blank meeting with a buck of this caliber; and with that being said I agree that quite a few folks would have a change of heart if they were to encounter this buck in a hunting scenario.

But for the most part, each individual's decision is relative to where you hunt and the quality of bucks you are accustomed to seeing; and primarily how serious you are about the management of your deer herd.

A lot of folks judge this buck as if it were on their own hunting turf; where others judge the deer in terms of what area/county he is from, and presumably what type of management practices are being implemented on that particular ranch. Others take both scenarios into account, and respond accordingly.

Whatever your choice…..It’s all in the name of good fun.

Originally posted by Cecil Bell III View Post

So Tuco what is your opinion on him?
            He is a great middle-aged buck with a really big symmetrical mainframe.

I would let him walk just to see just how big that frame can get in the next year or two....

Comment

Walk. He's not done growing, and he is not older than 4.5.

Comment

Working...
              X