Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I saw that. Dang it. Way too soon.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

So, he chose scheme!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Rip j snead. I really thought he would light it up at texas.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
            Rip j snead. I really thought he would light it up at texas.
            Jevan's dad was the ranch manager for a lease I ran in the early 90's in Eden Texas. I was on the lease with several friends who were former Longhorn players, one of which was former UT qb Rob Moerschell. Jevan would run around camp begging Rob to throw him his football. It was one of those little cheerleader balls that I am sure he had caught at the local Eden football game. Finally Rob brought him a legitimate football with Longhorn signage on it. You'd of thought someone had just given him a million dollars! I was coaching in San Angelo and kept up with his dad till they moved to Stephenville. I hate hearing he has passed. Sad deal

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
              Jevan's dad was the ranch manager for a lease I ran in the early 90's in Eden Texas. I was on the lease with several friends who were former Longhorn players, one of which was former UT qb Rob Moerschell. Jevan would run around camp begging Rob to throw him his football. It was one of those little cheerleader balls that I am sure he had caught at the local Eden football game. Finally Rob brought him a legitimate football with Longhorn signage on it. You'd of thought someone had just given him a million dollars! I was coaching in San Angelo and kept up with his dad till they moved to Stephenville. I hate hearing he has passed. Sad deal
              Wow. Nice story and memories. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I really hate to hear news like this. I have no idea what the details are behind his passing. I will just pray for the family. I don’t even want the go down the path of empathy.

Comment

Rip #7

Comment

Working...
                  X