Biden says something crazy again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t believe this clip is being glossed over. Especially after news channels plastered “anonymous sources” claiming that Trump said all kinds of nasty things about service members as further proof of how evil he was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And some people here are actually going to vote for this senile, plagiarizing, lying pedophile.

Unfreakingbelievable!!!

Comment

I have to assume that was in jest based on his mannerisms? Would be interesting to see the speech in its entirety.

Note: I’m not arguing what he said was acceptable

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
        I have to assume that was in jest based on his mannerisms? Would be interesting to see the speech in its entirety.

Note: I’m not arguing what he said was acceptable
        You tube is full of his idiotic, most times unintelligible, speaking......if that’s what you call it. Of course you won’t see it on MSM. There’s no way they can let out just how bad his dementia really is.

Time is running out for him to catch the Rona. Debates are coming up.

Comment

I think it was the initial comment, which is completely unacceptable, And then he continued to say they were a slow group, which was met with absolute silence.

Comment

Please tell me this is fake. He can't be that stupid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
              Please tell me this is fake. He can't be that stupid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              You’re kidding, right? Biden has been stupid his entire political career. Look back at old video when he was the youngest senator, and when he was running for president in 88. Back then, the media was not biased and actually called him out for his plagiarism and out right lies. He is truly an idiot.

Comment

This is real...but from 2016. Just discovered.

Comment

Who do you think theyd replace Biden with if he fell out tomorrow?

Comment

He’s a racist scumbag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Interesting....

Comment

Biden is a bag of turds
                        Biden says a lot of stupid crap
                        Biden don’t know who he is most of the time
                        But I have a concern about these very real deep fakes. There will be one or two at some point with Trump saying something similar I’m sure.
                        I’ve only watched this one 2 times and it seems a little off.

Comment

The people that would vote for this buffoon are worse than the buffoon himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                            The people that would vote for this buffoon are worse than the buffoon himself.
                            Indeed! Even if you are a Trump hater, it would be better not to vote than to vote FOR this idiot.

Comment

The sad part is...can you EVEN IMAGINE what the liberal 💩 MSM would do if our POTUS said something like this? 🙄 The double standard is both despicable and downright disgusting! 😡

This t*** has been a babbling buffoon his entire career. The memes going around are true. Biden is not stupid but any dumbarse convinced to vote for him and Harris HAS TO BE STUPID! How a gross, lying, dirty groping pedo as corrupt and disgustingly immoral as Biden is has maintained relevance in politics this long is just beyond my comprehension. It really is!

And this yahoo is who the Democratic Party has decided will save them 🙄

Comment

Working...
                              X