Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

For those interested here's breakdown by the defense explaining the events of that evening.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4dhPM99i4I&feature=emb_logo&has_verified= 1&bpctr=1600890928"]Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

saw this last night on Fox. It is pretty well put together... If shown to a jury or grand jury, be hard pressed to bring charges against him.

Comment

Prosecutor will address that “he” drove across state line with a gun and an intent to harm, the business “he” was going to protect was not his, crooked arse prosecutor will try and hang him

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
        Prosecutor will address that “he” drove across state line with a gun and an intent to harm, the business “he” was going to protect was not his, crooked arse prosecutor will try and hang him

Trouble is, he did NOT drive across state lines with the gun... His mother did and he got it from her in state... Or that's how I saw it reported on either Hannity or Tucker's show back with it first happened...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Trouble is, he did NOT drive across state lines with the gun... His mother did and he got it from her in state... Or that's how I saw it reported on either Hannity or Tucker's show back with it first happened...
          Well.........don’t know? Maybe I miss understood Tucker last night

Comment

Whichever program it was on, it was an interview when his lawyer (the pro-bono guy that defended the kid against the Indian and CNN) first came on the job. He addressed that exact point. The gun was already in state and the kid didn't bring it... I sure hope that turns out to be the case... No way this kid should be charged.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Whichever program it was on, it was an interview when his lawyer (the pro-bono guy that defended the kid against the Indian and CNN) first came on the job. He addressed that exact point. The gun was already in state and the kid didn't bring it... I sure hope that turns out to be the case... No way this kid should be charged.
              I heard that attorney say KR did not bring the gun across state lines. He said he got the gun from a friend already in WI.

Comment

Seen the video before tucker played it on his show last night. Lin Wood put it on twitter about 3:00pm in the afternoon and twitter blocked it right away. Can't let the real facts be known to the public

Comment

Found this while looking at the videos on line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X