X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My liver hurts today!

Comment

For the first time in a few years my team is 2-0.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

They could all opt out as far as I’m concerned at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post

This may end up being a trend based on how teams are playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            I wasn’t so sure as, per the Loab...Texas became the first FBS team since 2013 to win after trailing by 15+ points with less than 3 minutes to go in regulation.

He also mentioned.

How stunning was Texas’ comeback? Over the last 5 years, teams were 11-1,852 when trailing by 15+ points in the 4th quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was pretty deep into the ranch waters at this point too. [emoji16]

Comment

2020 College Football Week 3

Down 15 with 3:15 left I absolutely thought Texas was going to lose that game... and without a perfect onside kick by Dicker, no matter what Sam did, they lose. We were very fortunate all the stars aligned.

Next time Sam, use the heroics for the 3rd quarter and not the last 3:15 please!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Down 15 with 3:15 left I absolutely thought Texas was going to lose that game... and without a perfect onside kick by Dicker, no matter what Sam did, they lose. We were very fortunate all the stars aligned.

Next time Sam, use the heroics for the 3rd quarter and not the last 3:15 please!

Well since you’re not dove hunting this season yet guess I’ll go hit the fields [emoji3061][emoji1634]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  And be quitters. Hopefully this doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

D was stellar on the last 2 drives as well. [emoji1]

Comment

Sam said it best, that was 2020 in a nutshell. This is going to be a weird season. It’s going to be fun, but I think we are going to see the polls shake up every week. Hook ‘Em!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                        And be quitters. Hopefully this doesn't happen.
                        As far as OU goes...yes. The display they put on is unacceptable. I understand the Freshman redshirt QB, but the O-line was supposed to be one of the best in the nation. The defense should be a little better...they are not. They need to take a week off and then quit. I refuse to pump sunshine. It makes me want to puke.

Comment

Todd McShay has Mond listed as the 4th best draft prospect at QB.

Sooner fan wants his team to quit.

Leach team sets SEC record for yards gained in his first week.

Comment

Wreck’Em Tech! Love my school no matter the outcome. That one will sit with me for a while...ugh

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Well since you’re not dove hunting this season yet guess I’ll go hit the fields [emoji3061][emoji1634]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhhmmm I dove hunted the last 3 weekends and the 9/1 opener ..

I would have missed all the games to date except Covid happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Todd McShay has Mond listed as the 4th best draft prospect at QB.

Sooner fan wants his team to quit.

Leach team sets SEC record for yards gained in his first week.

Todd is on drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X