Back Bar Stabilizers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back Bar Stabilizers

What is the majority opinion on back bar stabilizers from the guys who have tried them?

I'm going on a spot & stalk hunt and think it makes sense to use one. Any brand preferences?

They seem kind of pricey just to try on a whim. Anybody have one they aren't using anymore that you want to part ways with?

Ttt

Comment

Not really sure what you’re asking but that’s a shot of my RX3 Ultra with an 8/6 Dead Center setup.

It’s insanely balanced and quiet as shown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just got a shrewd. Using it as a back bar. I like it.

Comment

Back Bar Stabilizers

I started running a Stokerized 7-1/4”BB last year, I have it mounted on the Bowfinger. When I added it I also increased the length on the front from 8” to 11”. I have to say as far as mounting systems go it is an amazing piece of equipment. Dual axis adjustable and the best locking system of any out there which is great piece of mind to have on a rig that going to see real field time. Once you have it dialed in it’s never moving, also comes with the quick disconnect attachment. In my opinion if you are going to run a BB it’s worth the coin to get an attachment that really lets you dial it in. I definitely shoot better with it and have a better hold than before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by muddyfuzzy; 09-06-2020, 08:50 PM.

Comment

I'm using a 6"B-stinger on my Traverse and I like it. Bow seems to set/squat real good compared to without it. So far I am a fan and shooting well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00Traverse8.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	24629351

Click image for larger version

Name:	00Traverse7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	24629352

Comment

I put a 16” front bar & a 8” beestinger back bar on my Victory X it made a huge difference in longer shots, 40 & farther.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My favorite stabilizer these days... I have a 10”, but depends on the bow that you are trying to balance.

https://www.beestinger.com/Stabilizers/Hunting/MicroHex[emoji769]-Counter-Slide.aspx

Comment

Working...
                X