Clear All

Oh goody… a “heat wave” on top of our already hot and unrelenting summer

[ATTACH]1095069[/ATTACH]

Bring it…

Comment

Dang guess we are going to get into the upper 80’s

Comment

This is Texas. Love it. Or leave it.

At least Lubbock will be a bit cooler than where I'll be.

Comment

I was in Cleveland Ohio last week at a Chris Stapleton concert. People were crying about the upper 80 temps..... I was loving it!

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
            Bring it…
            X2.
            Imagine 100 yrs ago, pushing/working stock across them plains.
            No AC, no shower, no fan, probably no socks, no bed, no phone, no tv, no women, no toothbrush lol, and been in the same clothes for a month.
            I'll take 100° days yr around over that, if I have a choice

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              X2.
              No AC, no shower, no fan, probably no socks, no bed, no phone, no tv, no women, no toothbrush lol, and been in the same clothes for a month.
              But in there favor they had no global warming idiots either. That balances the scale for me.

Comment

Hopefully we get a decent wind. Go ahead and make it feel like a real inferno.

Comment

Nowhere on his graph do I see 120 degrees. They are such attention whores.

115 (which probably wont happen) is pretty much 116 and that might as well be 117 which you can basically say is 118 which you cant tell the difference between that and 119 so you might as well round up to 120 [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

X2.
                    Reminds me of my old friend that used to go stay on the beach and fish for a week. Said after a couple of days of no bath/shower you "slick off" and dirt would stop sticking to you.

100 years ago the people were not softened up like we are now with AC, ice cold drinks, daily showers, being able to go to the store every day while living in the country, ....................

Comment

X2.
                      Yep those guys where pretty tough, “ blow those lights out “
                      We just remodeled his house, and it had news paper for insulation
                      No hot water
                      Attached Files

Comment

Y'all keep that mess up there, we done had our extra heat wave for the past month. Grass burs ain't even growing down here.

Comment

X2.

Im in the National Forest area. I often imagine how long it would take two men and a saw to clear just a measly old acre for farming. Got to dig up those stumps too. Months working day and night. Germanics are a determined and tough tribe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Putin’s fault.

Comment

Typical weather guesser bs

Comment

Working...
                              X