Golfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golfers

I think I’ll be going to Bandon Dunes this fall. I see they have a number of courses to play. I will be playing 2-3 rounds there. If you’ve gone what would be your order of preference from first to last?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No help, but incredibly envious. Bandon and cabot are on the short list.

Comment

If you get to the Tacoma area, check out Fircrest, beautiful layout. My cousin is the General Manager.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        I think I’ll be going to Bandon Dunes this fall. I see they have a number of courses to play. I will be playing 2-3 rounds there. If you’ve gone what would be your order of preference from first to last?

If you only have three rounds, I’d play Bandon Dunes, PAC Dunes, and Sheep Ranch. Though I haven’t been there, just talked to people that have.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
          If you only have three rounds, I’d play Bandon Dunes, PAC Dunes, and Sheep Ranch. Though I haven’t been there, just talked to people that have.

Thanks. I’m sure they are great courses and probably can’t go wrong with any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

Your list matches what was recommended by another person who has played a lot of courses on the west coast. I think I’ll go with it!

Comment

I'm 100 pounds over weight, and have developed planter faucitis in my right foot.

If I were healed up, I'd look at the yardage on each course. Day 1 I'd pay the one that is the longest, and on day 2 play the one with less yardage, and the last day I'd pay the one with the shortest yardage

Comment

Working...
              X