No announcement yet.

A lot Of Double Posts Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine has been double posting, but it tells me I can’t double post and have to wait so many more seconds. Been doing hat for several days now
    Last edited by AntlerCollector; 07-31-2022, 08:17 AM.

Comment

It did it again on this post.

Comment

Just pick up twice as many tacos from JIB and all will be well. And use two hot sauce packets on each taco.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Mine has t been double posting, but it tells me I can’t double post and have to wait so many more seconds. Been doing hat for several days now

Same…

Comment

It’s Bonus Week on TBH, it’s a chance for those of us who don’t have time to reply to every thread to pad our post count and increase our odds of getting to the coveted P&Y status…

Comment

It’s Bonus Week on TBH, it’s a chance for those of us who don’t have time to reply to every thread to pad our post count and increase our odds of getting to the coveted P&Y status…

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                Score 2 for JES.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Same…
                  Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Yep very slow lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Mine has been double posting, but it tells me I can’t double post and have to wait so many more seconds. Been doing hat for several days now
                  Same very slow PC and phone on Chrome. Also get the notification to wait and avoid double post. Curious if those not getting the message are on TT ?

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                    At this rate, they’ll have to make a new title for GumboMan. Pope and young ain’t nuthin for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                      At this rate, they’ll have to make a new title for GumboMan. Pope and young ain’t nuthin for him.
                      I love it. Having a good job does come with a heavy price.

Comment

I havent experienced the double posts but post uploads has been rather slow for the past week or so.

Comment

I’ve noticed it off & on

Comment

I’ve noticed it off & on

Comment

Y’all set me up again suckers

Comment

I've noticed it also. I just marked it up to posters trying to catch up to Gumbo Man and reach that pinnacle level of P&Y !!

Comment

Working...
                                X