Bad day for bank robber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
    Brother, the animals you acknowledge and respect act out of instinct. A God given instinct. That’s all. There’s no premeditation in their attack. I’m out.
    I wasn't talking about the attack itself. Again, staying in the fight is all I was talking about. A lot of that was probably instinct as well. I don't know how things like that work. Fight or flight I guess. That's got to be built into us as humans.

He chose fight over flight. Not that it mattered at that point. But that's literally all I was getting at. It's been interpreted 80 different ways but that's what I was talking about.
    Last edited by okrattler; 07-30-2022, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post

[emoji1360][emoji1360]

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
        This
        BB run and save yourself. Head back to the light. LOL

Comment

Maybe I could have worded something better. I got what I meant. Obviously some didn't. I'm not an English major. And obviously it was something on my end that could have been stated better. Ain't no way this many people have misconstrued what I said so badly. People who obviously ain't stupid.

I'm never gonna get frustrated with a person that can only speak Spanish again. Now I know how they feel.

And obviously I think what I said was really how it is or I'd have corrected myself. Y'all might think I'm dumb. I've had plenty of opportunities to correct something and if I truly thought what I said was out of line I'd correct it and admit I was wrong. I have no problem doing that because why would I care? I've been wrong a million times. What the hell would one more time mean to me? It wouldn't. I can't correct something if I don't know how. I wrote what I said to the best of my abilities. Explained it the best I could. If it made me look bad I guess it just made me look bad. Ain't nothin I can do about it.
          Last edited by okrattler; 07-30-2022, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Ok we're going try this again. Where did I praise him for attempted murder? Show me......The part about it being awesome that he chose to spend the rest of his life putting bullets into the guy that killed him? That one,right? "The rest of his life."
            Here's the quote:
            "He spent the rest of his life putting bullets in the guy that killed him. Personally I think that's pretty awesome."

So, yeah, that part. I don't care if his life was 1/10 of second at that point. To say it's awesome is praise. Period.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              I normally try to stay clear of discussions like this but I have got to ask a question. At what point is the POS bank robber deemed to be fighting for his life? He sneaks up on a security guard and gets shot. He than proceeds to try to kill the security guard by shooting him in the back. All pretty dishonorable at this point at least to me. Two cowardly and criminal actions typical of low life, worthless humans beings.

Having failed to both rob the bank and kill the SG, he than runs like a chicken with its head cut off. still not something I would consider honorable or that I would consider a redeeming quality. So having failed at two criminal endeavors, he runs away, like the coward he is and dies trying to run.

That’s what i took away from the video as it pertains to the bank robber. When you are shot trying to rob a bank, you are not fighting for your life, you are getting what you deserve IMHO.
              But, but, but he ran outta bullets before he ran outta blood. That deserves some props man. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                Here's the quote:
                "He spent the rest of his life putting bullets in the guy that killed him. Personally I think that's pretty awesome."

So, yeah, that part. I don't care if his life was 1/10 of second at that point. To say it's awesome is praise. Period.

Don't confuse him with the facts. We will have another 100 posts saying that is not what he meant. Next thing you know he will be praising a car bomber for continuing with his task even though he knew he was fixing to die.

Comment

The very thought that this bass **** died honorably is sick. Anyone that views it that way should really do a self evaluation. Note how many normal people view him as the chunk of excrement he clearly was.

Comment

Here's the quote:

Shovel extricated!! Earth saved from tunnel dug through core!!

Comment

For the sake of discussion nobody has answered my question on what exactly they think is a fair fight. Like I said before a lot of people who have been held in high regard since the 1800's and even before that were bashwacking murderers. It wasn't one on one at high noon like some seem to think. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what a fair gunfight is. If I were to be attacked tomorrow would it be blatantly obvious that it were about to happen? Is there a bell that rings beforehand, does your attacker announce it? That almost seems like a bad idea. If I was to want to start a fight to end a threat, what should I do? I don't think letting that person know what I'm about to do puts me at an advantage.

And honestly in this instance it didn't seem like the bank robber was at an advantage either although he tried to sneak one in on the security guard. If there was an advantage there I didn't see it. Must've got covered up in blood along with everything else.
                      If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
                      John Steinbeck

I think I understand where you are coming from. It seems that you are harkening back to a time when men had respect for their enemies bravery, skill and strength. In this case though, I’m not too sure that it fits. I don’t see a man that is fighting his “Alamo” moment. I’m not sure and I doubt if anyone else does either, if this man knew he was dying. I think he was just in panic/adrenaline mode and when he realized that things were going south, he tried to get out of there. I see anger and fear but I don’t see determination.
                      But in reality, none of us can really know what those men were thinking or trying to accomplish.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Shovel extricated!! Earth saved from tunnel dug through core!!
                          Which isn't very far since it's flat you know....oh wait, different guy! [emoji1787]

Comment

Which isn't very far since it's flat you know....oh wait, different guy! [emoji1787]

[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Late punch after the bell and hit the referee. Come on man. Good grief.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                                Late punch after the bell and hit the referee. Come on man. Good grief.
                                Not only after the bell but also below the belt

Comment

Working...
                                X