Anyone Try Bowmar Nose Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Try Bowmar Nose Button

Has anyone tried one of these things? I was looking at getting one to help with my anchor point and since I consistently touch the string to my nose, I figure this is just one more piece of assurance to help me make that shot.
    Bowmar Nose Button. Consistency is key for accuracy, and the Bowmar Nose button is the most consistent anchor point an archer could have. Every single time I draw my bow, my anchor point is EXACTLY THE SAME. Every single person that’s tried this has absolutely said it’s made a huge difference in consistency and accuracy, including 13 time world champ Levi Morgan! *please note- all sales final

I just tie extra nocking point or snotter on string. I leave enough string when burning to make rough so easy to feel.

Comment

Thought about it trying it but I just use a small kisser. Used a kisser for probably 10 years now.

Comment

I have used one on my last 2 sets of strings. The package comes with 2 different sizes. Tried to use one for a kisser button and it was rough on my lip. Will keep using as a nose button though.

Comment

Works great. The button hitting your nose will remind you to pick a spot! I used one last season and really liked it.

Comment

I use a kisser...always have and always will.
            It seems as if the industry is getting away from kisser buttons though.
            I did try the bowmar when I bought my vxr. I didnt like it at all. I couldnt hit a consistent anchor point whatsoever. If I learned with a bowmar, Im sure I would have liked it but I learned with a kisser.
            What is the old saying? You cant an old dog new tricks!

Comment

I've got one............not a game changer, but I can see where it might make more of a difference for someone else.

Comment

Hate to see anybody support that attention seeking jackwagon. He’s the epidemy of “doing it for the ‘gram”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use built up or layered up serving string. I was using a kisser along with the nose string for a long time. The kisser flew off one day and I shot a few times without it and really shot better groups with only the nose string. Your nose has way more feeling than the corner of your mouth. I can feel it in the middle of my nose or if its off to the right or left a little bit. Couldn't really tell in the corner of my mouth if it was off a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Wigeon Kryp2nit View Post
                    Hate to see anybody support that attention seeking jackwagon. He’s the epidemy of “doing it for the ‘gram”

From everything I've seen, he seem's like a pretty stand up guy, sorry, not sorry, to disappoint ya, lol.

Comment

Can’t hurt but learn anchor point and it’s not necessary. Nor is a kisser. IMO!!

I like a clean string.

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                        From everything I've seen, he seem's like a pretty stand up guy, sorry, not sorry, to disappoint ya, lol.

Do some digging and educate yourself. I guess Lacey act violations mean you’re a stand up guy?

Comment

I tried nose button kisser etc. I never saw a difference. Now I keep everything as simple as possible. No
                          Silencers wrist sling etc. Only use 1 stabilizer.
                          All that other stuff Is gimmic to me. It may help some but if you learn good form you won't need it.

Comment

It's a gimmick to rip $15 or dollars from your billfold.

Comment

I've shot a clean string my whole life. Put a nose button on 2 years ago then three months ago I took it off and it just felt weird without it! It's back on to stay now!

Comment

Working...
                              X